People's opinion of a 50

I’m confused here.

Why do people seem to think that all 50s are just D-bags that want nothing more than to belittle and insult gamers with a lesser rank? That’s not even close to the case.

All that I’ve seen along these lines is when someone with a lesser rank than a 50 starts talking trash to a 50 because of game stats, gameplay, etc. that the 50 will say something like, “Shut up and get your 50 and then we’ll talk.” Hell, I’ve said that plenty of times. But I’ve never once been in a post/pre game lobby and starting yelling about how awesome I am at the game, and how everyone should just kill themselves because they don’t have the highest rank and I do (Nor have I ever seen anyone else to that) ESPECIALLY in the MLG playlists, where the most gratification was obtained from getting a 50.

I’m just not seeing where people have developed this opinion that all 50’s have the mindset that everyone else sucks and deserves to know it.

> I’m just not seeing where people have developed this opinion that all 50’s have the mindset that everyone else sucks and deserves to know it.

What people?

> I’m confused here.
>
> Why do people seem to think that all 50s are just D-bags that want nothing more than to belittle and insult gamers with a lesser rank? That’s not even close to the case.
>
> All that I’ve seen along these lines is when someone with a lesser rank than a 50 starts talking trash to a 50 because of game stats, gameplay, etc. that the 50 will say something like, “<mark>Shut up and get your 50 and then we’ll talk.” Hell, I’ve said that plenty of times.</mark> But I’ve never once been in a post/pre game lobby and starting yelling about how awesome I am at the game, and how everyone should just kill themselves because they don’t have the highest rank and I do (Nor have I ever seen anyone else to that) ESPECIALLY in the MLG playlists, where the most gratification was obtained from getting a 50.
>
> I’m just not seeing where people have developed this opinion that all 50’s have the mindset that everyone else sucks and deserves to know it.

maybe that’s why?

The 50 is just retaliating. Why should they be criticized when they are not attacking others until attacked?

> “Shut up and get your 50 and then we’ll talk.” Hell, I’ve said that plenty of times.

…you, just, answered yourself!

What the hell!? Are you just simply trolling?

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > “Shut up and get your 50 and then we’ll talk.” Hell, I’ve said that plenty of times.
>
> …you, just, answered yourself!
>
> What the hell!? Are you just simply trolling?

…you, just, embarrassed yourself!

What the hell!? Do you lack 3rd grade reading comprehension?

That reply was in retaliation to a lower ranked player trash talking. His point was that 50s don’t go around bragging about their 50, they just use it to shut up brats that think they’re better at the game when they’re obviously not.

> The 50 is just retaliating. Why should they be criticized when they are not attacking others until attacked?

This.

> > > “Shut up and get your 50 and then we’ll talk.” Hell, I’ve said that plenty of times.
> >
> > …you, just, answered yourself!
> >
> > What the hell!? Are you just simply trolling?

And this.

It’s generally just firing back when someone get’s mad and has to trash talk about ranks.

Which by the way, is a good thing. trash talk is a staple to competitive nature, and shows that there is in fact competition at hand.