People.. You can't cheat in halo 5

I’ve been reported 9 times for cheating on Xbox Live… seeing the fact the only multiplayer game i play is halo… do people still think you can mod an xbox one… why…
There are no exploits (other than cheeky spots in infection, but i dont play infection) in halo 5… stop reporting people for cheating when they physically cant.

When the armory glitch was in the game that was cheating. It was possible to cheat in Halo 5 that way.

> 2533274816299345;2:
> When the armory glitch was in the game that was cheating. It was possible to cheat in Halo 5 that way.

One glitch that has been patched, i’ve only been reported for cheating in june and july

Also if you come from Australia then you one shot others ( at least on their screens ) due to lagging, so they may think you are cheating

> 2533274858805297;4:
> Also if you come from Australia then you one shot others ( at least on their screens ) due to lagging, so they may think you are cheating

I always panic when my screen freezes, more than often I die, so i doubt its that
EDIT: wait… lag, not screen freezes… well, i guess it could, but i also highly doubt that

I ma with you OP, iv been reported my self for cheating a few times. The Xbox one has no currently known hardware or software exploits, do mod Halo has always been tricky and usually comes out many years after the game and hardware has been out. It has been getting longer and longer per generation and we will be unlikely see anything pop up in the next 2 or 3 years.

I am so sick and tired of seeing post on this forum about hackers or I am sick of people getting reported for cheating when they done nothing wrong, it seems people these days can’t help but moan when they fail but instead of working on improving they say people are cheating.

> 2533274942042829;3:
> > 2533274816299345;2:
> > When the armory glitch was in the game that was cheating. It was possible to cheat in Halo 5 that way.
>
>
> One glitch that has been patched, i’ve only been reported for cheating in june and july

Im not saying thats what you did. I was just disproving your point that it isnt possible to cheat when clearly it has happened.

> 2533274816299345;7:
> > 2533274942042829;3:
> > > 2533274816299345;2:
> > > When the armory glitch was in the game that was cheating. It was possible to cheat in Halo 5 that way.
> >
> >
> > One glitch that has been patched, i’ve only been reported for cheating in june and july
>
>
> Im not saying thats what you did. I was just disproving your point that it isnt possible to cheat when clearly it has happened.

Well, no game is perfect… at least it’s not like team fortress 2, exploits still being found to this day, 9 years after release

(not accusing you)

Microsoft claims there hasn’t been a case of modding or cheating yet. Doesn’t mean it’s true though. If you look on many modding forums (like the seven sins one) you’ll see users cracking the one offline and such. Only a matter of time til they crack online if they haven’t already.

> 2533274942042829;5:
> > 2533274858805297;4:
> > Also if you come from Australia then you one shot others ( at least on their screens ) due to lagging, so they may think you are cheating
>
>
> I always panic when my screen freezes, more than often I die, so i doubt its that
> EDIT: wait… lag, not screen freezes… well, i guess it could, but i also highly doubt that

No I am just saying that when I am playing in the morning, sometimes Australians are in the game. From my side it looks like SWAT game but only for their advantage. I cannot kill them at all. But because I had the same problem in other games with this region I simply wait till the end of the game and don’t report anyone. Others may behave different.

> 2533274858805297;10:
> > 2533274942042829;5:
> > > 2533274858805297;4:
> > > Also if you come from Australia then you one shot others ( at least on their screens ) due to lagging, so they may think you are cheating
> >
> >
> > I always panic when my screen freezes, more than often I die, so i doubt its that
> > EDIT: wait… lag, not screen freezes… well, i guess it could, but i also highly doubt that
>
>
> No I am just saying that when I am playing in the morning, sometimes Australians are in the game. From my side it looks like SWAT game but only for their advantage. I cannot kill them at all. But because I had the same problem in other games with this region I simply wait till the end of the game and don’t report anyone. Others may behave different.

I, being with one of the worst internet providers there can possibly get, can confirm its just as hard to kill when you’re lagging, every time you aim it throws you off by rubber banding you backwards or forwards.
I don’t know if this would be hard or anything, but if you’re rubber banding on the client side, the server should pick it up as just stand still

I use this very rarely to report abusive lag. Although, I imagine others use it when they blanket report teams

If you were lagging a lot you can move really fast on other players screens. I’ve seen players jump incredibly fast as well as run faster than I can sprint. To them it looks like cheating. And some players can use a way to purposely lag to get an advantage.

If you also use bugs or find ways to get outside the map that is actually cheating.

its just salty kids being salty

> 2533274942042829;1:
> I’ve been reported 9 times for cheating on Xbox Live… seeing the fact the only multiplayer game i play is halo… do people still think you can mod an xbox one… why…
> There are no exploits (other than cheeky spots in infection, but i dont play infection) in halo 5… stop reporting people for cheating when they physically cant.

I’ve been reported twice for cheating, which considering my decidedly average K/D and W/L stats, is almost laughable.
Hate to think how bad I’d be playing if I was “playing fair”…

> 2533274942042829;1:
> I’ve been reported 9 times for cheating on Xbox Live… seeing the fact the only multiplayer game i play is halo… do people still think you can mod an xbox one… why…
> There are no exploits (other than cheeky spots in infection, but i dont play infection) in halo 5… stop reporting people for cheating when they physically cant.

Im not saying you did this, but you can cheat. Glitch into walls, armories. Good old fashioned lag switch. Get out of the map. Cheating and modding aren’t necessarily the same thing.

I have played against pretty good players, where it seems like they are quicker to kill, even after see them first, but I always chalked it up to better equipment and skill. I have never reported anyone for cheating, but do report quitters.

> 2533274875982754;17:
> I have played against pretty good players, where it seems like they are quicker to kill, even after see them first, but I always chalked it up to better equipment and skill. I have never reported anyone for cheating, but do report quitters.

It specifically tells you what you’ve been reported for, and yes, quitters ruin this game

I am glad that I never found a hacker in my games

> 2533274950642546;19:
> I am glad that I never found a hacker in my games

You likely won’t for a while. So far no one has managed to mod the xbox1 the way they did the 360