people who whine about xp cap

it takes like 6-10 hours to hit the cap by that time you just gotta put the controller down and wait till twelve its really not that big of a deal to cuss out a developer because you cant fly through the ranks the cap prevents you from hitting max rank before people even hit specializations its to helpo low ranks catch up ive hit th cap plenty of times and still played because the game is awesome if you play just to rank up you need a life

I’ve yet to hit this so called cap…and I’ve played a lot…

How much do these people actually be playing?..

This sounds like you are arguing to yourself?

Daily XP cap is only here because it was in reach, there is no real reason for it, that is why people hate it.

It does not take 6-10 hours, with the dewxp stuff it takes only a few hours to do. Get you facts correct before you open yourself up for an argument next time.

i have hit it twice after 10 hours of playing i just took a break or kept playing these people need to get off xbox and not whine on forums

i made a great reason for the cap and you say there is no reason -.- read before trying to be a smart#$@#

> if you play just to rank up you need a life

You really shouldn’t vitriolically label players this way. Everyone has their own reasons for playing, it doesn’t mean they have no lives.

On topic: I agree that people shouldn’t be complaining about the level cap, considering it’ll (apparently) be removed tonight. But it’s not conductive to complain about people complaining. It’s actually pretty immature and redundant.

Whining about whining.
Hypocrisy AND irony.

> these people need to get off xbox and not whine on forums

What, instead of coming on to a forum an post a thread designed to create an argument? People who post about the xp cap do so here as a response to 343i, showing they dont like it, so maybe action will be taken.

Your post does nothing, apart from instantly direct your opinion on other players, it is not constructive at all.

You need to have a look at the stickies at the top of this forum, maybe then you will realise it is you who needs to stay off of this forum with your widely insulting posts.

And i will repeat myself. With DewXp the xp cap can be hit VERY quickly.

the dewxp even says the cap applys so why are you bringing that in you agreed to it in the conditions of using the code and secondly its kinda annoying seeing people curse 343 and say no reason for cap well i just put a reason and i get irrelevant arguements and people taking one small set of words outa a entire arguement to attack great job guys you make yourself look stupid

> > if you play just to rank up you need a life
>
> You really shouldn’t vitriolically label players this way. Everyone has their own reasons for playing, it doesn’t mean they have no lives.
>
> On topic: I agree that people shouldn’t be complaining about the level cap, considering it’ll (apparently) be removed tonight. But it’s not conductive to complain about people complaining. It’s actually pretty immature and redundant.

Sauce for the rank cap being lifted?

The reason it was in reach was to catch people who are cheating trying to level after x number of hits the account would be flagged. Little did Bungie know that 20% + of their community would hit it daily for the first couple weeks.

Why 343i implemented it again kinda baffles me.

> if you play just to rank up you need a life

I play to rank up, because I find ranking up fun. So, because I play for fun, does that mean I need a life?

I hit the xp cap three times last week, and I stopped playing each time because I didn’t want to waste the xp earned from commendations. The first time I hit the cap was when I got the monthly challenge, and it capped me after I got around 5000 xp from it. I expected the rest of the xp to be given to me when the cap was reset, but no, it was gone.

The way I see it, if they’re going to have an xp cap, at least make the xp carry over when it resets. That way, they can essentially limit the highest rank possible at any given time, but people don’t lose out on xp they gain after they hit the cap.

> Sauce for the rank cap being lifted?

This and other websites have been claiming that more specializations will added on the 20th of November.

Your reason for it being is irrelevant. When your low leveled you get paired up with other low levled players. So saying to give others to have a chance to get to specializations is irrelevant. So where is the reason behind XP Cap?

i am paired with low levels and im in a specialization …

To artificially extend the game’s life.

I don’t understand why GAA TROLL thinks that hitting the XP cap is sad, or requires so much gaming… The EASIEST commendations come in at 5000xp… you will find that some people are gonna hit 2-3 max level commendations at once at some point, that paired with the daily/weekly challenges and matchmaking xp is a LOT of XP.

I like the fact that with the confirmation of the changes to be made to the XP cap, the OP still thinks he has a point?

because apperently im a troll because i disagree with your beleifs hitting a master comendation takes alot of time ive hit the cap plenty of time you dont see me whining

This Is HALO.
No world of warcraft.

WTF are all these words about exp ?

LOL