people who think halo will "die"

First off, please shutup. You may have noticed the way people claim if halo 4 doesn’t “evolve” it will die and get trampled by cod! It seems these people do not realize the greatness of the trilogy. The trilogy will never die. As for reach, ofcourse it is not doing so great with it’s population! Because it is not even close to what a halo game should be and IMO not fun too play! Halo 4 will continue the where the 3rd left off and be amazing. It will smash the competition without “evolving”

Example of stupid idea or what people say… But da halo’s will dies if it’z doesn’ts have dee sprint or da airstrike! what about the aa’s! my precious aa’s gone forever!

Where do these people come from is my final question. Horrible ideas that try to change halo into call of duty or any other mainstream game that gets pumped out every year. Halo doesn’t need anything like that because if you remember what the trilogy was like! Then you know halo 4 should be amazing with just new weapons, maps, gametypes and slight changes in gameplay. Halo 4 will not be reach 2 or call of duty.

Also, COD doesn’t change all that much, it’s the same damn thing over and over again.

Exactly! people need to stop saying that halo “needs to compete with cod”!!!
It will do fine if you step out of the way and quit suggesting ideas that will ruin the gameplay.

> Also, COD doesn’t change all that much, it’s the same damn thing over and over again.

yes but as you can see,it works

Yep and I enjoy that cod doesn’t change so much. They stick to the core gameplay!
Example: what if they took sprint out of cod? It is the same as putting sprint into halo! It does not work!

> Yep and I enjoy that cod doesn’t change so much. They stick to the core gameplay!
> Example: what if they took sprint out of cod? It is the same as putting sprint into halo! It does not work!

sprint didn’t really do anything.

> > Also, COD doesn’t change all that much, it’s the same damn thing over and over again.
>
> yes but as you can see,it works

It may work with COD, and people who hate change, but some people like me like seeing something new each new game, not retextured crap every game.

> > Yep and I enjoy that cod doesn’t change so much. They stick to the core gameplay!
> > Example: what if they took sprint out of cod? It is the same as putting sprint into halo! It does not work!
>
> sprint didn’t really do anything.

Sprint destroy halos gameplay. There are barely setups anymore and everyone can Sprint away! when they are one shot!

> Yep and I enjoy that cod doesn’t change so much. They stick to the core gameplay!
> Example: what if they took sprint out of cod? It is the same as putting sprint into halo! It does not work!

god i love you

> > > Also, COD doesn’t change all that much, it’s the same damn thing over and over again.
> >
> > yes but as you can see,it works
>
> It may work with COD, and people who hate change, but some people like me like seeing something new each new game, not retextured crap every game.

and it may work with halo too and i could bet there are some people who want to change cod too like you want to change halo

you saw what happened to halo when reach came out,reach = changes,changes = dropping population,dropiing population = halos death

> > Also, COD doesn’t change all that much, it’s the same damn thing over and over again.
>

Which in my opinion is so so so so so so so so so sad. I have so many friends that play it and whenever i say something like “Its the same exact thing as the last one” they are just like “N0 Ee7 Esnt! PUICE OF CARP YUE DUN KNOE WUT YER TALKIN BOUAT!”

I like Halo. I also like Call of Duty. They should be distinct, but if CoD has concepts that 343 thinks can make Halo better, they should take a risk.

>

It works (and by works i mean it sells) because of the ginourmos fanbase that keeps buying those crappy games. I just hope that with all of the wait, we can expect amazing things from halo 4

> I like Halo. I also like Call of Duty. They should be distinct, but if CoD has concepts that 343 thinks can make Halo better, they should take a risk.

Like what exactly? Care to elaborate?

> > I like Halo. I also like Call of Duty. They should be distinct, but if CoD has concepts that 343 thinks can make Halo better, they should take a risk.
>
> Like what exactly? Care to elaborate?

That’s not for me to decide. Perhaps the cinematic moments and the sense of scale some of the conflicts games like MW3 had. I actually felt like I was fighting in a war, not an isolated skirmish which Halo sometimes drags down to.

> > > I like Halo. I also like Call of Duty. They should be distinct, but if CoD has concepts that 343 thinks can make Halo better, they should take a risk.
> >
> > Like what exactly? Care to elaborate?
>
> That’s not for me to decide. Perhaps the cinematic moments and the sense of scale some of the conflicts games like MW3 had. I actually felt like I was fighting in a war, not an isolated skirmish which Halo sometimes drags down to.

Well said, i actually have to agree with that. MW3 was amazing with the scale and the feel of the fighting. The cinematics and nonstop action did make it feel like a full on war, something that halo reach didn’t really make me feel. Reach was still a really fun campaign, but the game itself just became a bit too boring for me. I also hope that 343 drops the whole “camera man style” cinematics for halo 4. It was OK in reach but I fell it wont work well in Halo 4.

> and it may work with halo too and i could bet there are some people who want to change cod too like you want to change halo

NO IT WONT. That’s like saying the Model T was good, and cars shouldn’t of ever changed from the model T’s design. Change is good, there was a lot of change in Reach, some of it good, some of it bad, people over look the good changes because too many people now days are happy with COD’s way of doing things. COD’s way of doing things is LAZY and a big fat rip off. Right now Halo 3 is dirt cheap, when I picked it up it was $60 a game, if they copied Halo 3, and didn’t change much, it’d be like they never dropped the price on Halo 3 in the first place. I don’t normally get mad over prices, but if I’m going to drop $60 on a game, I’m not going to drop $60 on some game full of recycled things.

> you saw what happened to halo when reach came out,reach = changes,changes = dropping population,dropiing population = halos death

Yes I saw what happened to Halo Reach, most of it was because AAs and Bloom. People don’t like AAs because you spawned with the damn things, and you can’t tell who has what AA but the jet pack. AAs was poorly done, it would of been better if Bungie didn’t have you spawn with AAs, but made you fight for the damn things, then people wouldn’t be so mad over it. Bloom, every one hates, which I’m still confused on why, but I’m not going to go poking into it. The campaign was blah, a story about Reach’s end, which was better in the novel.

Players these days are happy with recycled games like COD, which is SAD. Too me it shows that some people these days don’t have a creative bone in their body, and most eat the same damn thing every meal, every day, and don’t care. COD games to me have gotten old, and I’ve only played two of them, and I’ve already found the game play old and stale. At lest Halo games have some spice to each new game, and keeps me guessing on what’s going to happen.

> Players these days are happy with recycled games like COD, which is SAD. Too me it shows that some people these days don’t have a creative bone in their body, and most eat the same damn thing every meal, every day, and don’t care. COD games to me have gotten old, and I’ve only played two of them, and I’ve already found the game play old and stale. At lest Halo games have some spice to each new game, and keeps me guessing on what’s going to happen.

You’d be wrong.

> Also, COD doesn’t change all that much, it’s the same damn thing over and over again.

CoD died after number 3 made a -Yoink- -Yoink- comeback in number 5 then faded away again…

> > and it may work with halo too and i could bet there are some people who want to change cod too like you want to change halo
>
> NO IT WONT. That’s like saying the Model T was good, and cars shouldn’t of ever changed from the model T’s design. Change is good, there was a lot of change in Reach, some of it good, some of it bad, people over look the good changes because too many people now days are happy with COD’s way of doing things. COD’s way of doing things is LAZY and a big fat rip off. Right now Halo 3 is dirt cheap, when I picked it up it was $60 a game, if they copied Halo 3, and didn’t change much, it’d be like they never dropped the price on Halo 3 in the first place. I don’t normally get mad over prices, but if I’m going to drop $60 on a game, I’m not going to drop $60 on some game full of recycled things.
>
>
>
> > you saw what happened to halo when reach came out,reach = changes,changes = dropping population,dropiing population = halos death
>
> Yes I saw what happened to Halo Reach, most of it was because AAs and Bloom. People don’t like AAs because you spawned with the damn things, and you can’t tell who has what AA but the jet pack. AAs was poorly done, it would of been better if Bungie didn’t have you spawn with AAs, but made you fight for the damn things, then people wouldn’t be so mad over it. Bloom, every one hates, which I’m still confused on why, but I’m not going to go poking into it. The campaign was blah, a story about Reach’s end, which was better in the novel.
>
>
> Players these days are happy with recycled games like COD, which is SAD. Too me it shows that some people these days don’t have a creative bone in their body, and most eat the same damn thing every meal, every day, and don’t care. COD games to me have gotten old, and I’ve only played two of them, and I’ve already found the game play old and stale. At lest Halo games have some spice to each new game, and keeps me guessing on what’s going to happen.

I agree with what you said about armor abilities.