People who think Halo 4 is the best halo

All of my friends who are dedicated Halo fans agree that Halo 4 is not the best Halo, and that it does not even feel like a Halo game. However my friends who are primarily CoD fans who dislike Halo, yet think that Halo 4 is an awesome game and the best Halo. 343i, that should show you something, that CoD players love Halo, and Halo fans do not.

I’ve only played 3, Reach, and 4 and I would chose Halo 4 other those two any day.

The only way they can save halo is making halo 5 and 6 more like halo 1-2-3 classic arena style gameplay shooter which is not “codified” or like reach or a “codified reach”. It also has to be unique and only add a few things which change the gmaeplay alot e.g forge, dual wielding and equipment. Not loadouts or AA’s or tactical packages and other yoink!. That’s straying to far from the core halo formula. Not to mention halo 5 needs quality memorable maps. 343I NEED TO REALISE THIS!!!

And here come the people who are too blind to see the load of COD like things 343 have added to Halo.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> I’ve only played 3, Reach, and 4 and I would chose Halo 4 other those two any day.

U mised words their.

Halo 4 is good but I get bored of it way too quickly.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> And here come the people who are too blind to see the load of COD like things 343 have added to Halo.

Oh you mean the defense squad…we are doomed!

There is no denying 343i went way overboard COD-ifying Halo. But the game isn’t bad and if duel wielding is re introduced in Halo 5, the game will be great!

As long as the take away some of the very CODdy parts of halo

halo 4 is fun, and I enjoy it immensely played all other halos as well

> There is no denying 343i went way overboard COD-ifying Halo. But the game isn’t bad and if duel wielding is re introduced in Halo 5, the game will be great!
>
> As long as the take away some of the very CODdy parts of halo

I agree halo 4 is a “codified reach”!

> CoD players love Halo, and Halo fans do not.

That’s where you’re wrong.

One of my friends who plays only CoD hated Halo 4.

> > There is no denying 343i went way overboard COD-ifying Halo. But the game isn’t bad and if duel wielding is re introduced in Halo 5, the game will be great!
> >
> > As long as the take away some of the very CODdy parts of halo
>
> I agree halo 4 is a “codified reach”!

Reach had many fixable flaws but it still felt very Halo. This game does feel much less like Halo than Reach. Many problems need to be addressed but it is still a good game.

> > CoD players love Halo, and Halo fans do not.
>
> That’s where you’re wrong.

I think he mean “CoD players love halo 4 and halo fans do not.”

343i really added way to much CoD. I want Bungie back. Halo 3 still stands as the best Halo

I, too, initially hated the COD inspired elements, but they’re beginning to grow on me. Is the game much like its predecessors? Ehh, sort of, I guess, but I don’t think this is the appropriate question. I think there needs to be room for innovation somewhere, and while borrowing popular FPS elements from other successful games is fine in moderation, it is no excuse to stop innovating.

Personally, I still prefer Halo 2, and if given a choice between Reach and 4, I would probably still choose Reach. Although, this is mostly because I just haven’t fallen in love with the map selection on 4.

I hated 3.

Am I the only one who didn’t like it?

> > There is no denying 343i went way overboard COD-ifying Halo. But the game isn’t bad and if duel wielding is re introduced in Halo 5, the game will be great!
> >
> > As long as the take away some of the very CODdy parts of halo
>
> I agree halo 4 is a “codified reach”!

> I hated 3.
>
>
> Am I the only one who didn’t like it?

yes

> > > There is no denying 343i went way overboard COD-ifying Halo. But the game isn’t bad and if duel wielding is re introduced in Halo 5, the game will be great!
> > >
> > > As long as the take away some of the very CODdy parts of halo
> >
> > I agree halo 4 is a “codified reach”!
>
> Reach had many fixable flaws but it still felt very Halo. This game does feel much less like Halo than Reach. Many problems need to be addressed but it is still a good game.

I loved reach I just think they went overboard with halo 4. Not to mention halo 4 uses the reach engine.