People who play with monitor..

Hey Community!
Today I got a monitor to play Halo 5: Guardians and other games, after many friends recommended me.
I got the LG22M47, which seems to be pretty famous.
The point of this topic is that I’m not an expert of monitors and I have a problem with the settings.
I can adjust the called “Super resolution”, (Off, Low, Middle, High). Of course I put High, but it seems that the game " loses" much fps.
I don’t know if I’m just crazy of this is true.
I’d like to know if anyone has the same monitor or knows something about this topic
Thanks !

I don’t know about that particular monitor but I would say to turn off the “super resolution” or put it at low. That is if you’re playing halo and want the fastest response time. Many people who play competitively put all the settings on low (game looks like crap) so that the monitor has less to do and just outputs what it needs.

I feel like that “super resolution” is just sharpness on steroids and doesn’t do much for the game. Maybe try Google?

I am not familiar with this monitor. I recommend you Google to find the optimal settings.

> 2701489597929026;2:
> I don’t know about that particular monitor but I would say to turn off the “super resolution” or put it at low. That is if you’re playing halo and want the fastest response time. Many people who play competitively put all the settings on low (game looks like crap) so that the monitor has less to do and just outputs what it needs.
>
> I feel like that “super resolution” is just sharpness on steroids and doesn’t do much for the game. Maybe try Google?

Response time is another thing! Should I put Off, Low, Middle or High?

I would vote for Off. Play a warzone game or two, changing settings in between spawns to test the frame rate. Took me a few games to get mine the way I liked it. I have the BenQ RL2455HM (Old MLG monitor)

> 2701489597929026;5:
> I would vote for Off. Play a warzone game or two, changing settings in between spawns to test the frame rate. Took me a few games to get mine the way I liked it. I have the BenQ RL2455HM (Old MLG monitor)

Okay!

It would not make sense for response time to have an off function because you can not turn response time off. It probably means how hard the monitor will try to reduce response time, so highest would probably be better. Ofc only way to test it is to see it yourself. Load up a custom or something and adjust your monitor there.