People who play H4 alone are punished

Gone are the days where you can go into matchmaking by yourself as a level 50, and while you’ll get matched up AGAINST 50’s, you know you’ll have 50’s on your team as well. Now?

1. You’ll be put into a game where your team is getting decimated. I mean you’ve played Call of Duty right? Aside from joining at the start of the game, what other reasons could you be able to join in progress? Because a player quit and why does that usually happened? Because the team is getting destroyed.

2. Since matchmaking doesn’t really match players by CSR, you’ll play against a team of 4 most of the time and the players on your team? You’ll get put on a team with 3 players(maybe 1 guest) who’ll have no idea what they are doing.

I really do hope they add a proper ranking system in Halo 5 for EVERYONES sake. It makes the experience not just for the hardcore players better, but for the new/not as good players as well.

It’s really, really embarrassing that these problems even exist.

My friend is a 37 in doubles (Team CSR) … He says he doesn’t really meet better players. It just takes longer to rank up the higher he gets.

I agree with you completely, players who play alone are quite punished.

That’s why I try to play with friends.
Alone = Bad times
With friends = GOOD TIMES! :slight_smile:

Many of the ideas brought to the table by 343 sounded good on paper, but I think they and we as a whole, really failed to consider the negative effects each of them could bring. JiP should stay IMO, but heavily tweaked.

i play halo alone everyday, the only person who plays who i like to play with, i cant connect to her so…

> I agree with you completely, players who play alone are quite punished.
>
> That’s why I try to play with friends.
> Alone = Bad times
> With friends = GOOD TIMES! :slight_smile:
>
> Many of the ideas brought to the table by 343 sounded good on paper, but I think they and we as a whole, really failed to consider the negative effects each of them could bring. JiP should stay IMO, but heavily tweaked.

This

I agree 100%.

Interesting thing is that after Reach(with no skill based matchmaking) they didn’t do anything to bring back the old, tried and true matchmaking system.

> It’s really, really embarrassing that these problems even exist.

Same Here.

I really think its because the population numbers are low and because of the way the system is designed. It is designed to find people of similar rank BUT if it doesn’t immediately find someone, it brings in lower rank. But honestly, I would rather wait longer than deal w/ poorly chosen matches.

Yes. This is frustrating. The range of ranks that get matched together are laughable and make for a totally uneven experience.

don’t forget to leave your feedback in the official CSR feedback thread.

I really don’t care. I just play to have fun.

> I really don’t care. I just play to have fun.

DO YOU NOT SEE HOW THIS AFFECTS OTHERS EOPLES FUN noone enjoys being slaughtered by a suerior team especially when theres SUPPOSED to be a system in place which is designed to pair team of EQUAL skill

its been how many days since CSR started? how many people do you think even play this game anymore? you think of the 8 or 9 people who made it to 50 in your list actually go into games alone? 97% of the people who play nowadays are just random social players who play anything, regardless of their “rank”. hence you constantly go against 1s and 10s.

If you want to play nothing but 50s or 49s, and expect xbox live to wait till a party fills up, youll be there for probably a couple hours.

try thinking this through a bit.

Yeah it’s bad enough you can’t see your CSR in-game and it’s just going to get reset eventually, but it doesn’t even do anything. It’s seriously just a BPR that goes to 50.

It makes no sense that a person who is like a 40 would get matched with or against people who are 5’s or 10’s.

> It’s really, really embarrassing that these problems even exist.

Absolutely agree.

I’ve been thinking about this for a while now. I believe that players who are in a party should only be matched against other players in a party, while only lone wolves get matched together with each other. This would make the MM system more fair imo, and you wouldn’t have annoying instances where you have randoms on your team vs a party of good players who communicate well.

I search with a full team every time i play, i laugh at some of the kids we match in these playlist.

All i really care about is a fast search time. If I play against better people, I see it as a challenge.

I have a bigger problem with always joining a game in progress when I search alone. As much as it sucked having teammates quit out in previous halo’s at least I never had to worry about joining a game that was already 30-28. Its practically unbearable searching alone. The other day I searched infinity slayer alone and got put into games in progress 5 game in a row!!! If no one from my friends list is online I try out rumble pit(but that lags almost every game) so i eventually just take out halo 4 and play bioshock or something. JIP does not work with a 1-50 CSR system!!!

None of my friends play Halo 4 so I’m always subjected to players on my Team with no Thumbs. Or even hands for that matter.