People who Hate Halo 5...

Come on! we have only seen the multiplayer, is nothing compared to the campaign,the game will be great, if you´re interested only in the multiplayer, please leave and play titanfall…

Also the beta is pretty fun, the abilities are balanced, maps are beautiful, game types are fresh, we have 2 ranking-system (SR and competitive), it feels like halo, they´re listen to us! the bad things will be fixed (I hope infinite sprint, OP weapons and killcams will… #killthecam ) but this is a small piece of the game

I´ve play since Halo CE and every Halo have something special, Halo 5G also has.

Halo 5 haters go play titan fall Lmao nice,

Ummm…not the most convincing argument. It basically boils down to “I like it, so should you.” My enjoyment is currently being hampered by an overabundant CoD influence, and an auto-aim that seems to be actively working against me.

> 2722935310430059;3:
> Ummm…not the most convincing argument. It basically boils down to “I like it, so should you.” My enjoyment is currently being hampered by an overabundant CoD influence, and an auto-aim that seems to be actively working against me.

I’m intrigued… why the most people don´t talk about camping, there are no topics about what happend to Halsey, if Blue Team will be in the game, what is looking agent Locke, where is the Spirit on fire, why Master Chief leaves the UNCS… stuff like that. I’m disappointed about this community…

> 2533274858365934;4:
> > 2722935310430059;3:
> > Ummm…not the most convincing argument. It basically boils down to “I like it, so should you.” My enjoyment is currently being hampered by an overabundant CoD influence, and an auto-aim that seems to be actively working against me.
>
>
> I’m intrigued… why the most people don´t talk about camping, there are no topics about what happend to Halsey, if Blue Team will be in the game, what is looking agent Locke, where is the Spirit on fire, why Master Chief leaves the UNCS… stuff like that. I’m disappointed about this community…

You might find more threads like this here at the moment if that’s what you’re looking for. With the beta, people are more focused on gameplay mechanics.

> 2533274940426117;5:
> > 2533274858365934;4:
> > > 2722935310430059;3:
> > > Ummm…not the most convincing argument. It basically boils down to “I like it, so should you.” My enjoyment is currently being hampered by an overabundant CoD influence, and an auto-aim that seems to be actively working against me.
> >
> >
> >
> > I’m intrigued… why the most people don´t talk about camping, there are no topics about what happend to Halsey, if Blue Team will be in the game, what is looking agent Locke, where is the Spirit on fire, why Master Chief leaves the UNCS… stuff like that. I’m disappointed about this community…
>
>
> You might find more threads like this here at the moment if that’s what you’re looking for. With the beta, people are more focused on gameplay mechanics.

thanks m8

> 2535428800871018;2:
> Halo 5 haters go play titan fall Lmao nice,

Best quote in these forums. PERIOD!!! Lmao

> 2710872097131187;7:
> > 2535428800871018;2:
> > Halo 5 haters go play titan fall Lmao nice,
>
>
> Best quote in these forums. PERIOD!!! Lmao

hahaha sooooo funny man * sarcasm*

> 2535428800871018;2:
> Halo 5 haters go play titan fall Lmao nice,

Or - and this is just a shot in the dark - they can continue to play the original trilogy on the Master Chief Collection? Or doesn’t it exist? What universe are we living in? It’s not just my imagination that the MCC exists, right?

No one is saying the campaign will be bad. It might not be the greatest, but it is what it is. A Campaign. I’ve played them all and they are each good for their own things. Some has bad endings, some has decent endings, some endings were great, but that isn’t the only part of the Halo experience. The other half is the matchmaking aspect. You can only play the campaign so many times before you already know all the ins and outs, where and when things will spawn, and how to attack each situation. It will get boring and people will move on to the next game after that. This is why matchmaking is so pivotal to shooters now-a-days. The matchmaking experience is what keeps people interested in the game for long periods of time. It’s what friends are more likely to share with their friends and get more people into the series. So while I agree with you that you can only hate on half of the Halo experience right now, for some people, that’s the most important part of the game. It’s their social aspect with their friends, it’s their past time activity, or it’s just something they thoroughly enjoy. So if they don’t like what they feel is the most important part of the game, then the campaign isn’t even relevant in the context of their argument.

One problem I see with designing a game like Halo is that the devs have always insisted on putting the campaign elements into the matchmaking portion of the game. This does lead to a more unified experience, but the problem then becomes that the elements in the campaign don’t promote the best gameplay in matchmaking. For example, it makes entirely too much sense that someone should be able to use an alien weapon, but what does that weapon do to the overall sandbox of the game. We had 4 precision utility weapons in H4. 4 of them. That is ridiculous. It is just adding way to much into the sandbox of the matchmaking aspect when they all did the same basic thing, just a little bit differently. In a game like Halo where you rely on the ammo from the map pickups, having 4 different precision weapons is utter chaos. You don’t have enough space to place enough weapons on the map for people to have a consistent supply of ammo. We have no need for a BR and a DMR and a Carbine and the LR. It’s way too much clutter. If 343 feels the need to make every aspect of the matchmaking fit into the campaign, from the weapons to the abilities, then sadly, they are going to have to focus on the matchmaking first and make sure that it is perfectly sound. Then go build your campaign maps and stories. I know that’s backwards thinking and will lengthen development time (campaign usually takes the longest time to complete), but it’s better than having a 50% awesome and 50% terrible game. So basically, 343 would have to have the beta with the community long before they even start the campaign so they could make sure the community is unanimous in their enjoyment of the game BEFORE they even start to build the campaign levels if they want to include everything into both the campaign and the matchmaking successfully.

> 2533274839151243;10:
> No one is saying the campaign will be bad. It might not be the greatest, but it is what it is. A Campaign. I’ve played them all and they are each good for their own things. Some has bad endings, some has decent endings, some endings were great, but that isn’t the only part of the Halo experience. The other half is the matchmaking aspect. You can only play the campaign so many times before you already know all the ins and outs, where and when things will spawn, and how to attack each situation. It will get boring and people will move on to the next game after that. This is why matchmaking is so pivotal to shooters now-a-days. The matchmaking experience is what keeps people interested in the game for long periods of time. It’s what friends are more likely to share with their friends and get more people into the series. So while I agree with you that you can only hate on half of the Halo experience right now, for some people, that’s the most important part of the game. It’s their social aspect with their friends, it’s their past time activity, or it’s just something they thoroughly enjoy. So if they don’t like what they feel is the most important part of the game, then the campaign isn’t even relevant in the context of their argument.
>
> One problem I see with designing a game like Halo is that the devs have always insisted on putting the campaign elements into the matchmaking portion of the game. This does lead to a more unified experience, but the problem then becomes that the elements in the campaign don’t promote the best gameplay in matchmaking. For example, it makes entirely too much sense that someone should be able to use an alien weapon, but what does that weapon do to the overall sandbox of the game. We had 4 precision utility weapons in H4. 4 of them. That is ridiculous. It is just adding way to much into the sandbox of the matchmaking aspect when they all did the same basic thing, just a little bit differently. In a game like Halo where you rely on the ammo from the map pickups, having 4 different precision weapons is utter chaos. You don’t have enough space to place enough weapons on the map for people to have a consistent supply of ammo. We have no need for a BR and a DMR and a Carbine and the LR. It’s way too much clutter. If 343 feels the need to make every aspect of the matchmaking fit into the campaign, from the weapons to the abilities, then sadly, they are going to have to focus on the matchmaking first and make sure that it is perfectly sound. Then go build your campaign maps and stories. I know that’s backwards thinking and will lengthen development time (campaign usually takes the longest time to complete), but it’s better than having a 50% awesome and 50% terrible game. So basically, 343 would have to have the beta with the community long before they even start the campaign so they could make sure the community is unanimous in their enjoyment of the game BEFORE they even start to build the campaign levels if they want to include everything into both the campaign and the matchmaking successfully.

Excellent point of view!! Thats why the beta is almost 1 year before game, both parts of Halo 5 will be great

> 2533274858365934;11:
> > 2533274839151243;10:
> > No one is saying the campaign will be bad. It might not be the greatest, but it is what it is. A Campaign. I’ve played them all and they are each good for their own things. Some has bad endings, some has decent endings, some endings were great, but that isn’t the only part of the Halo experience. The other half is the matchmaking aspect. You can only play the campaign so many times before you already know all the ins and outs, where and when things will spawn, and how to attack each situation. It will get boring and people will move on to the next game after that. This is why matchmaking is so pivotal to shooters now-a-days. The matchmaking experience is what keeps people interested in the game for long periods of time. It’s what friends are more likely to share with their friends and get more people into the series. So while I agree with you that you can only hate on half of the Halo experience right now, for some people, that’s the most important part of the game. It’s their social aspect with their friends, it’s their past time activity, or it’s just something they thoroughly enjoy. So if they don’t like what they feel is the most important part of the game, then the campaign isn’t even relevant in the context of their argument.
> >
> > One problem I see with designing a game like Halo is that the devs have always insisted on putting the campaign elements into the matchmaking portion of the game. This does lead to a more unified experience, but the problem then becomes that the elements in the campaign don’t promote the best gameplay in matchmaking. For example, it makes entirely too much sense that someone should be able to use an alien weapon, but what does that weapon do to the overall sandbox of the game. We had 4 precision utility weapons in H4. 4 of them. That is ridiculous. It is just adding way to much into the sandbox of the matchmaking aspect when they all did the same basic thing, just a little bit differently. In a game like Halo where you rely on the ammo from the map pickups, having 4 different precision weapons is utter chaos. You don’t have enough space to place enough weapons on the map for people to have a consistent supply of ammo. We have no need for a BR and a DMR and a Carbine and the LR. It’s way too much clutter. If 343 feels the need to make every aspect of the matchmaking fit into the campaign, from the weapons to the abilities, then sadly, they are going to have to focus on the matchmaking first and make sure that it is perfectly sound. Then go build your campaign maps and stories. I know that’s backwards thinking and will lengthen development time (campaign usually takes the longest time to complete), but it’s better than having a 50% awesome and 50% terrible game. So basically, 343 would have to have the beta with the community long before they even start the campaign so they could make sure the community is unanimous in their enjoyment of the game BEFORE they even start to build the campaign levels if they want to include everything into both the campaign and the matchmaking successfully.
>
>
> Excellent point of view!! Thats why the beta is almost 1 year before game, both parts of Halo 5 will be great

Lol. At this point? No. I can tell you right now that the Campaign is the only thing that has any hope of being great. The Matchmaking sucks. I’d say it’s better than H4, but that’s like saying my poop smells better than your poop. I haven’t seen a company so oblivious to what they are doing before and it makes me sick that they are actually in charge of my favorite game. They added/removed so many things to make this game more competitive and actually resemble traditional Halo and head back towards it’s roots, then they completely flipped the switch and added things like Sprint and Smart Scope, which completely ruined the game again. I’m hoping the campaign is at least decent, because that’s the only thing that might be worth doing with this game.