People that hate zero-bloom

Are just not good at it. It is to hard so instead of admitting that, they say its to easy. WHAAATTTTT??? I admit we need a speed increase but even on 100% speed non-random beats random.

I got a perfection. I’m not saying it’s easy, but what do you make of that?

Easy.

Obviously the valid opinions of those of us who don’t like the zero bloom gametypes is bothering you, so you need to personally attack our skill to make you look better and to make us look bad.

I think it’s easier to get kills without bloom. you can spam your trigger and hit every shot. The DMR was not balanced to play like that, thus making it (and the pistol) overpowered.

Sure, there are probably people complaining about it because they are performing poorly in zero bloom gametypes, but I don’t blame them for complaining because clearly the DMR and Pistol are now over powered.

As for me, I’m doing fine with zero bloom and I don’t like it at all.

Too many terrible players in it to make a proper judgement.

I’m not saying I suck with ZB. I’m just saying that people who are good with bloom have skill. People who love ZB and hate bloom have no skill when it comes to it. So maybe you should practice bloom instead of attacking us for having skill.

> Obviously the valid opinions of those of us who don’t like the zero bloom gametypes is bothering you, so you need to personally attack our skill to make you look better and to make us look bad.
>
> I think it’s easier to get kills without bloom. you can spam your trigger and hit every shot. The DMR was not balanced to play like that, thus making it (and the pistol) overpowered.
>
> Sure, there are probably people complaining about it because they are performing poorly in zero bloom gametypes, but I don’t blame them for complaining because clearly the DMR and Pistol are now over powered.
>
> As for me, I’m doing fine with zero bloom and I don’t like it at all.

Said it better than me.

I did not not like ZB at first. Im still trying to get use to the speed of the gameplay, because i want to enjoy the classic maps with classic settings. Ive just gotta keep practicing at it and getting better.

For the most part its fun. Ive only been + a couple of times. But in my opinion, i like the 85% bloom more. I cant not figure out why, but it feels alot like H3, and thats considering it has bloom and AAs. Thats just me though.

I love ZB. It’s very, very fun. That’s the point of video games… to have fun. I am content.

People are saying its easy because they are probably playing against the scrubs who were coddeled by Reach’s original gameplay.

the bloom does its job at the DMRs intendended range, At the long range, it takes more skill to use with bloom, but at close ranges, the DMR bloom helps, So if they made all gametypes (besides slayer DMRs) and made a secondary AR More powerful, It would mean the DMR was useless at close range, the range where bloom helps, and change the DMR into a Med-Long range instead of close range, because a Long range weapon (DMR) should not even come close to beating a short range weapon (AR) in a close range fight, so Make 90% GT with a stronger, AR secondary. this would mean that at the range bloom helps a player, they have a 10% chance of winning

> the bloom does its job at the DMRs intendended range,

http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/headline/the-halo-bulletin-83111-/211200
“So, ultimately while the goal was to make the weapons feel more sophisticated and add a layer of skill required to use them, the net result has been that medium range weapons such as the DMR feel unreliable at their intended range, and trigger spam has not been discouraged.”

Okay.

Say what you like but pacing your shots in addition to aiming takes skill in addition to adding depth and satisfaction to the gameplay. I like 85% bloom better than zero bloom and think that they should replace 85% bloom with 90% bloom because bloom is almost a nonfactor in 85%.

> > the bloom does its job at the DMRs intendended range,
>
> http://halo.xbox.com/en-us/news/headline/the-halo-bulletin-83111-/211200
>
“So, ultimately while the goal was to make the weapons feel more sophisticated and add a layer of skill required to use them, the net result has been that medium range weapons such as the DMR feel unreliable at their intended range, and trigger spam has not been discouraged.”
>
> Okay.

So much win. Nice one, TB.

I hate it. I dont like how people just spam the DMR. SPAMMING WON SOMETIMES WITH BLOOM. NOW SPAMMING ALWAYS WINS /SOB

We need to actually be able to strafe, but ZB > Default any day.

I enjoy ZB. And I’m not that good. But it is nice to be able to hit what I’m aiming at.

I’m not saying everything is perfect. Perhaps some weapons are overpowered and need to be toned down. But bloom itself is frustrating and not fun.

I have an idea. Instead of bloom making shots random, why don’t they implement the sight-raising from old games? In H3, if you dual-wield SMGs and fire both, your sights raise as you fire. That way, you can anticipate where your shots will go and “skill” is an appropriate term for people who succeed with it. Why doesn’t 343 implement sight-raising for the DMR and Magnum?

I feel bloom prevents trigger spamming at longer ranges, but is a little Over powered at CQC, I think the AR should be given a slight damage boost, just enough to cause players to put away the DMR at close range. kind of like the energy sword, at real close ranged, the AR would be devastating, but at a Med-Long range, the AR would be useless, and Vice Versa for the DMR

Zero Bloom has it’s place (most likely MLG and Classic), but base player trait modifiers are required to make it work well.

I’m fine with ZB, but it’s just too overpowered in small maps. But once you’ve played Big Team Battle Zero Bloom I find it -Yoinking!- great. 85% is perfect for Team Slayer and any 4v4 gametypes.