People teaming up in regicide.

Has anyone ever had to play against people working together in Regicide or FFA? I played a match of regicide last night and joined a match on Abandon. Turns out the players in first and second place had been working together the whole time. Both were communicating via headset and I assume they were friends. They had no kills against each other and both also had a guest signed in. They were using their guests to farm kills and were ambushing players in the game. When I joined I got a few kills against them here and there even some double kills on them. I ended 14 kills 11 deaths. Also had many insults thrown at me by them. I looked through their game history on waypoint and they have been working together in regicide for a long, long time. Opinions on this?

Yeah that has happened to me a few times. I would just report or submit a bad review for both of these players. If what you are saying is true and they are farming kills with their guests, they can be banned for boosting.

Unfortunately, some players have to ruin the game for others by abusing the matchmaking system.

I’ve seen it before, it’s cheesy but there isn’t much you can do besides avoid them and move on. The one game where I saw this happen neither one of them won anyway, which I thought was hilarious.

the only way you can help campers and cheaters is by keeping coming back to them for revenge. If you avoid them, all they can do is sit there with their thumbs up their -Yoinks!- for the entire match.

Vengence is what causes campers to win games.

That’s pathetic. What’s the bloody point of playing a competitive game and cheating? Where’s the satisfaction? They aren’t earning anything, least of all respect.

Yeah we got back to the lobby and the insults flew from their mouths. I just backed out of the playlist and moved on. I felt sorry for their victims though.

The worst part is they have been winning regicide matches like this (according to their waypoint history)

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> That’s pathetic. What’s the bloody point of playing a competitive game and cheating? Where’s the satisfaction? They aren’t earning anything, least of all respect.

Halo 4 competitive?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL

I hate to see this, its so annoying. I’m happy to say this has never happened to me, or at least I don’t think it has.

Honestly you shouldn’t be able to bring a party into free for all playlists.

> That’s pathetic. What’s the bloody point of playing a competitive game and cheating? Where’s the satisfaction? They aren’t earning anything, least of all respect.

I agree 100%. Those people teaming up in Regicide haven’t earned anything but the loss of my respect for them.

> Honestly you shouldn’t be able to bring a party into free for all playlists.

Unless your trying to get a commendation, and you tell everyone to only play with Plasma pistols. That’s not considered boosting, it’s pretty much just an online custom game.

I’m gonna throw myself into the shark tank and admit that I was guilty of doing this. I found myself being the victim of it at first, I laughed it off, and the “group leader” friend requested me. We fooled around for a few days, but I felt guilty afterwards. I don’t recommend you do what I did, because it never gave me a sense of accomplishment; it actually make me look and feel like a -Yoink-. Me and him, and a few of his friends later on went to help me finish my Regicide Victory: Master commendation in Team Regicide, back when that was its own playlist. Him and I unlocked EOD Shadow two matches apart.

Just know that this “tactic” is majorly frowned upon, and that it’s not really worth doing. You don’t earn respect like that.
Getting this off my chest felt good, but I deserve any hate that I may receive as a result of this post.

There was 4 of us in the match when I joined. The two guys teamed up, me and a random. I never fought the the other guy once because they were ganging up on him so often. It was basically me vs these two. It was a cheap on their part. I wish I had recorded all their insults and excuses every time i killed them. These two players were wannabe gangsters it was hilarious, “YO THIS MUTHAFUCKAA CHEATIIN” “YO THIS GUYZ A -Yoink- DAWWG USING THE SNIPER” “WHAT THE -Yoink- YO HIS NADE KILLED ME THIS AIN"T REACH MOTHER -Yoink-” " HE MISSES ALL HIS SHOTZ AND JUST MELEES ME HE -Yoinking!- CHEATING DAWG", They were moaning about bad connections though and they were from the U.S and I am from NZ.

I was actually going to make a thread myself for regicide troubles. While not entirely related, it’s probably better not to make a separate thread at this point.

In regards to regicide players who aren’t necessarily farming but simply ganging up on you, as well as the common regicide mechanic where I’ll spawn between two people or spawn in front/near one player, drop their shield, they’ll run behind a wall, and then someone comes up behind me and takes my life and my kill; I’d like to know what I’m doing that puts me in these positions so often and how to prevent it. It’s been happening a lot lately. Probably because of CSR pairing me up with better players, if I had to guess.

Nonetheless, very frustrating.