People still boost ranked Halo 3... lol... wtf losers

Recently I have went back to Halo 3. Not because I’m hating on Reach or anything just because 3 is fun from time to time!
Usually I just stick to Lonewolves. But last night a friend joined me so we played Team Slayer… 4 out of 5 games our other two teammates were trying to intentionally lose. (They were different each time). In 2 of those games there was a pair on the other team trying to lose as well! It literally became a match of who could lose first… effen ridiculous right?
So we said screw this and switched to doubles… Guess what, 5 out of 7 games the other team gave us free kills/wins. While winning is fun I like to earn it.

My question is why are people still trying to boost Halo 3? C’mon the game is long past its prime… who cares anymore??? Get a life already!

I personally would love to ban all derankers with one fatal hammer swing of doom.

> I personally would love to ban all derankers with one fatal hammer swing of doom.

That would be awesome! Think of all the countless hours all those poor de-rankers would have wasted shooting teammates and throwing nades at their feet… Wait all those hours were already wasted.

yup. It’s the main reason I just stick to social playlists in halo 3 now. Ranked has become too annoying to enjoy and have a good time in.

We just stuck to social tonight. Got another perfection on Valhalla and owned some multi-team… I miss the real competition that ranked TS/doubles use to be…

> yup. It’s the main reason I just stick to social playlists in halo 3 now. Ranked has become too annoying to enjoy and have a good time in.

LW is ok that’s if you like that playlist.

I still get cheated or deranked on almost every other game in H3 while running on my 50s