People of HW forums?

Whos here and how are you liking this place?

Why does it seem like theres more HW people here than all the people who were here before?

> Whos here and how are you liking this place?
>
> Why does it seem like theres more HW people here than all the people who were here before?

Because the halo wars forums were about 10 times as popular as this forum.

This place so far is fine. I have been speaking on behalf the community and bs angel is respectful. However, when trying to talk to people(95% of posts in Halo Wars threads are by Halo Wars players, +1), community leaders seem more like a false authority figures that only seem to rag on pulling out the rulebook when I think they need a more “hey whats up guys” attitude.

I am offering tonight, at least 30 minutes per community leader here to play Halo Wars and skip the low-level strats and get taught about top-level play so they have a better understanding overall. Community leaders are fine, as long as they realize that we can read the rules and bs angel is good enough for rule enforcement. Our community is already shaped, so we don’t need help shaping it, nothing personal against anyone.

More important issues include the survival of this game, where as removing a stat-tracking will destroy this game. Killing the forums was enough, the game was another thing.(killing forums will hurt game to some extinct)

CL’s seem like trolls who think there moderators.

Basically how DC Sparta would be if he was permitted a “Mod” Avatar. bahaha

> CL’s seem like trolls who think there moderators.
>
> Basically how DC Sparta would be if he was permitted a “Mod” Avatar. bahaha

The CL’s seem to troll more than DC lol.

I would lol if DC was a mod, I don’t even know what he would do but it would be funny.

I don’t mind i just hope halo wars doesn’t die and I got to think what I want for my sig then translate it to welsh.

Community Leader seems like a joke title.
“You guys can’t help to cook dinner, but you can hold this wooden spoon”
I think everyone will agree when I say Real Mods or -Yoink-.

Community leader are pretty much asinine Reach fan-boys masquerading as junior moderators, quoting the rule-book constantly and generally contributing nothing of worth to discussions, preferring to treat top Halo Wars players like humans of an inferior class by being condescendingly infuriating.

> Community Leader seems like a joke title.
> “You guys can’t help to cook dinner, but you can hold this wooden spoon”
> I think everyone will agree when I say Real Mods or -Yoink-.

Give me an idea for my sig, don’t do anything to hard I’m not fully fluent in Welsh but I have a good grasp of it. =/

> Community leader are pretty much asinine Reach fan-boys masquerading as junior moderators, quoting the rule-book constantly and generally contributing nothing of worth to discussions, preferring to treat top Halo Wars players like humans of an inferior class by being condescendingly infuriating.

sounds like Dfang

> > Community Leader seems like a joke title.
> > “You guys can’t help to cook dinner, but you can hold this wooden spoon”
> > I think everyone will agree when I say Real Mods or -Yoink-.
>
> Give me an idea for my sig, don’t do anything to hard I’m not fully fluent in Welsh but I have a good grasp of it. =/

“On Instinct is soft and fluffy like a sheep, that’s why I snuggle with him at night”

> > > Community Leader seems like a joke title.
> > > “You guys can’t help to cook dinner, but you can hold this wooden spoon”
> > > I think everyone will agree when I say Real Mods or -Yoink-.
> >
> > Give me an idea for my sig, don’t do anything to hard I’m not fully fluent in Welsh but I have a good grasp of it. =/
>
> “On Instinct is soft and fluffy like a sheep, that’s why I snuggle with him at night”

We have no sigs =( but theres a translation in my bio :smiley:

Do not flame or personally attack other members. That includes attacking a group of members.

A couple other guys and I were already here for a little bit, it’s passable I guess.
I was DFang back at the HWF, and I’ll switch to to that account when HW goes down.

Seriously. Please unban Kangaroo and the rest of the Halo Wars people you banned. They’re trying to troll, until you give us what we want, either a sub-section or our forums back. They’ll just make new accounts, so why not just delete their posts instead of perma bans hmm? You haven’t given them a chance.

doesnt look like they have ip banned any one yet

k love is still around using another account

Because Halo wars forums are more popular duh

> Seriously. Please unban Kangaroo and the rest of the Halo Wars people you banned. They’re trying to troll, until you give us what we want, either a sub-section or our forums back. They’ll just make new accounts, so why not just delete their posts instead of perma bans hmm? You haven’t given them a chance.

This. Klove is pretty cool and there’s no-one here he really wishes to troll any more and un-ban toxic please (if you did).

Is alright I guess.