People need to stop complaing

people need to stop complaining about this game, so what you get put in an arena that is below your level then fix it, go out get the wins and rank it up. you want forge then guess what your gonna have to wait big whoop. You dont like warzone ? Then get off the forums, stop complaining and learn how warzone works. You dont like the req system but ten bucks says you didn’t bat an eye at halo reach Cr system. Bad spawns you say? Maybe if you stopped going after the guy that just killed you it wouldn’t be a problem, Go a different -Yoink!- direction, it is not that hard. Some people say the BR is to OP all of the guns are better in different situations, come talk to me when a BR beats an SMG in CQC situations. Listen people halo has always changed, theres always new things, instead of complain about everything you think is wrong with this game why don’t you just enjoy the damn thing play the game and learn how it works dont tell dont tell a developer to change a game just because you cant get off the forums and play

Would that include complaining about people complaining?

> 2533274812652989;2:
> Would that include complaining about people complaining?

I’m complaining about your complaining of their complaining

> 2533274812652989;2:
> Would that include complaining about people complaining?

like the way you think

For real, this game is perfect

/s

> 2533274793616507;5:
> For real, this game is perfect
> /s

Nothing wrong at all, keep the wide variety of 7 multiplayer gametypes and add nothing else

-wink-

So the game is perfect and need not be changed in anyway?
pls.

Try to see people’s “complaints” as suggestions and ways to improve the game, or at least try to understand them.
Don’t belittle peoples opinions as petty whining.

Game cuts 50% of content from the previous game, I think the complaining is justified.

1. No Assault, Oddball, or KOTH.
  2. No BR start variants in Team Slayer or FFA.
  3. No Social playlists that people can just play with their friends and not care about winning to increase rank.
  4. (and the list goes on)

> 2533274801019054;8:
> Game cuts 50% of content from the previous game, I think the complaining is justified.
> 1. No Assault, Oddball, or KOTH.
> 2. No BR start variants in Team Slayer or FFA.
> 3. No Social playlists that people can just play with their friends and not care about winning to increase rank.
> 4. (and the list goes on)

Quite right, I eagerly await the update.

Amen.

(post deleted by author)

This is the most ignorant post I’ve read in a while. Spawns are definately broken especially in SWAT, I’ve been killed 4 times in a row without moving and I’m Champion so I’m not that awful.

People are mad that along with other things forge should have been released with the game, it’s pretty stupid we have to wait for it.

If no one criticizes the game then it will never change for the better. This thread doesn’t help with anything and you should feel stupid.

People paid 60 bucks for the game, I paid 90 since I’m in Canada. We have every right to voice our opinion especially since this is the third time they have screwed it up. Your “deal with it” attitude is exactly what is wrong with the community, in fact its representative of society now a days. 343 love people like you who don’t give criticism to this severely flawed game, it translates into dollars for them since you take basically anything with the name Halo on it and promote it as gospel. Anyone who dares question it in your eyes is a “complainer or entitled” person who apparently has nothing better to do.

This isn’t opinion, this is a statement, I paid 90 dollars of my own hard earned money so if I or others who paid money for this game are getting a half-finished product that is severely flawed in many ways; yes we will voice our opinions on it. To simply claim that H5 is the greatest Halo of all time and that there is nothing wrong with it is hilarious, theres plenty.

But then again, am I really supposed to take someone who’s name is ZAC ATTACK 69 very seriously? Haha i don’t think so. As they say, you’re entitled to the wrong opinion.

Only complain if you honestly have suggestions on how to fix the issue your complaining about.

Also, the Cr system from Reach and the current REQ system are nothing alike. Reach allowed you to pick and choose what you spent your points on so you unlocked what you wanted. REQ system is all RNG.
Besides, it’s a new game. Growing pains and all that. People need to chill.

Seriously:

Community: We want Halo to be competitive again with more MLG playlists!
343i: Ok Focuses on competitive gametypes
Community: WHERE ARE THE SOCIAL PLAYLISTS! 343I SUCKS AT MAKING HALO GAMES

Community: We want this game to run at 60fps and be 1080p!
343i: Ok is forced to take out split screen to make it work properly
Community: WHERE IS SPLIT SCREEN! 343I SUCKS AT MAKING HALO GAMES

All you complainers. You shall be missed, not.

> 2533274944083859;7:
> So the game is perfect and need not be changed in anyway?
> pls.
> Try to see people’s “complaints” as suggestions and ways to improve the game, or at least try to understand them.
> Don’t belittle peoples opinions as petty whining.

Hard to do when most “suggestions” ARE petty whining.

> 2533274944083859;7:
> Try to see people’s “complaints” as suggestions and ways to improve the game, or at least try to understand them.Don’t belittle peoples opinions as petty whining.

Precisely.