People need to realize true Halo core.

Equal start. 343I listened, so they went back to equal start. No more ordinance. No more special loadout that gives different abilities. Everyone gets Spartan abilities.
Why do people keep forgetting that Bungie started loadout and all these cod features that purists keep spouting. So 343I followed path paved by Bungie.
Now things changed. I have played every Halo game. Halo 2 and 3 are really great memories. But I wouldn’t want the same slow movement speed today. Gamer’s expectation changed. If you just stick old sluggish slow movement, what else do you want to add further? I haven’t seen purists argument on this part EVER.

“But COD is the same all the time, but it still retains high population!” Well. Dwindling population suggests otherwise even for COD. Even then, BO3 offers wall walking.
People should be grateful that we are back to equal start. Repeat. Equal Start!

And if you bring population argument, many gamers are grown up. There are so many games with different kind for competition unlike Halo 2 and 3. Halo 3 had competition, but not as much as now. As much as I enjoyed Halo 5, I no longer have as much passion as before. People changed… so games should change as well.

REQs are personalized ordnance. Fail. And they still borrowed way too many elements from COD and similar FPS games instead of sticking to Halo’s roots and growing based on that.

> 2533274856723140;2:
> REQs are personalized ordnance. Fail. And they still borrowed way too many elements from COD and similar FPS games instead of sticking to Halo’s roots and growing based on that.

Yeah, for warzone. Fail.

Req is closer to Counter stike’s money system than anything. I dont go on sprees and get a care package, camping is a death sentence, and the “ads” doesnt function as such. And Req only has existance in warzone.

H5 is very simular to H2 in terms of gameplay, just with more movement options. Everything that makes Hce simular to H3 is in H5.

While I agree, 343 still continues to lack ability creating balanced and memorative maps. No single halo fan can honestly say that there favorite map in the series is: (insert halo 4/5 map here) They SERIOUSLY need to get their -Yoink- together.

It’s blatently obvious that they built their maps around the new abilities as opposed to playability… I never thought I’d ever say this, but I actually miss Halo 4 Maps compared to these maze like factory noiances.

> 2533274851335357;3:
> > 2533274856723140;2:
> > REQs are personalized ordnance. Fail. And they still borrowed way too many elements from COD and similar FPS games instead of sticking to Halo’s roots and growing based on that.
>
>
> Yeah, for warzone. Fail.

Show me where in his post he was talking about Arena only. Plenty of gametypes in Halo 4 did not have ordnance either. But the ones that did were ruined by it.

> 2533274800587152;5:
> While I agree, 343 still continues to lack ability creating balanced and memorative maps. No single halo fan can honestly say that there favorite map in the series is: (insert halo 4/5 map here) They SERIOUSLY need to get their -Yoink- together.
>
> It’s blatently obvious that they built their maps around the new abilities as opposed to playability… I never thought I’d ever say this, but I actually miss Halo 4 Maps compared to these maze like factory noiances.

And if I happen to say that Colosseum and Perdition are my favorites (and they are)?