People looking for Help in MCC

So it has come to my attention that a ton of people are still looking for help in the Master Chief Collection, especially since the addition of ODST. So I figured I might as well create this post so that everyone could ask for help.
In order for convenience, when asking for help it should be in this format (though it is not necessary):

Gamertag:
Game: Halo CE, 2, 3, odst, or 4 (feel free to add any and all of these games)
Any additional information: (For example, if you are going for the par score, par time, or any specific achievement)

Hope this is helpful for everyone :slight_smile:

gt: tomdy2
all campaigns in legendary

JehovahzWetness

Need to finish up 1, 2, and 3. Need to start 4 and ODST. All on legendary of course.

Achievement hunting is cool too, but I think I’m going to stay away from the LASO

You can call me up for play anytime in the next 4hrs as of this posting.

Add and invite me any time you see me online. I’ll help with Achievements/easter eggs/Legendary and anything else you need

Gamertag is N7 catalyst

Gamertag: Zeruca

Game: Halo 2 Legendary, Halo 1 + 2 in less than 3 hours, ODST LASO

> 2533274964102272;2:
> gt: tomdy2
> all campaigns in legendary

same here! !

gt: mrgub15
game: Halo 3 legendary
Also trying to get all of the par score achievements, but more worried about the legendary cheevo (Feel free to invite me anytime before 6:00 Eastern time)

OuterWorldVoice
ODST (MCC) Legendary
From the beginning to the end (losers lose winners win). Starting around 9 PM Easter, just add me or message on live. Have a mic, and no cutscene skipping.