People from Mexico's connection

I don’t know what else to do but vent on the forums, so here you go.

I have nothing against Mexico. It’s a beautiful country as far as I’m concerned. I have nothing against the Mexican people. I do have a problem with people from Mexico that play Halo 4 and/or Halo: Reach competitive multi-player. 99% of the time, any game with a Mexican will have the worst connection possible. They will have the worst host possible. This is a problem and it needs to be -Yoinking!- resolved. It doesn’t help either that a solid 30-50% of the online Halo: Reach/4 community is playing from Mexico. This, coupled with the worst connection problems and host problems, makes me want to break my Halo games sometimes. I don’t want to break them, but it’s getting ridiculous. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of games I should have won had it not been for the crappy connection Mexican players bring to the game. Tens of thousands of kills I should have gotten were robbed from me due to the same reason. If you are a person that plays online Halo and you play from Mexico, -Yoink- you. Just -Yoink- you.

I too am 100% sick of Mexican hosts. Mexico host = back out

I HATE IT SO MUCH

On certain online multiplayer games such as Counter-Strike, you’ll get kicked off the server if your ping time is above a certain threshold exactly because your crappy connection is affecting other players’ experience which is only fair. You should fix your connection first and then play.

That is obviously not the case with Halo. Someone could hook-up their Xbox to a -Yoinking!- 56k dial-up modem and they can still play and -Yoink- everything up for everybody else on the same host.

That thing that 343 does of pausing the match and finding another host is useless if the player’s connection is absolute -Yoink-.

That being said, how about we petition 343 to kick players with crappy connections so they don’t impact the experience of players with good connection?

Wait a minute. I want to know why are there so many Mexicans playing Halo Reach (and Halo 4 as you mentioned) because I’ve been running into these guys quite often during my time playing multiplayer.

> 2533274965076755;4:
> On certain online multiplayer games such as Counter-Strike, you’ll get kicked off the server if your ping time is above a certain threshold exactly because your crappy connection is affecting other players’ experience which is only fair. You should fix your connection first and then play.
>
> That is obviously not the case with Halo. Someone could hook-up their Xbox to a -Yoinking!- 56k dial-up modem and they can still play and -Yoink- everything up for everybody else on the same host.
>
> That thing that 343 does of pausing the match and finding another host is useless if the player’s connection is absolute -Yoink-.
>
> That being said, how about we petition 343 to kick players with crappy connections so they don’t impact the experience of players with good connection?

Why can’t all multiplayer games have this system?

woow, people, take it easy!

> 2533275027930334;7:
> woow, people, take it easy!

It’s not so easy to endure poor connections just because of a crappy host.

Ok so LAST NIGHT I’m playing online and I was red team and Blue team was some guy from mexico plus his THREE guests.

I can’t even begin to describe you how many times the game paused to select another host. It was literally 10 seconds of LAGGY AS -Yoink- game play and 1 minute to select another host.

Seriously. Petition to 343 to kick players with -Yoink- connections from the servers. If you don’t have a decent connection to connect to the internet then you don’t have a decent connection to play online and you’re just ruining the experience for other players.

> 2533274965076755;9:
> Ok so LAST NIGHT I’m playing online and I was red team and Blue team was some guy from mexico plus his THREE guests.
>
> I can’t even begin to describe you how many times the game paused to select another host. It was literally 10 seconds of LAGGY AS -Yoink- game play and 1 minute to select another host.
>
> Seriously. Petition to 343 to kick players with -Yoink- connections from the servers. If you don’t have a decent connection to connect to the internet then you don’t have a decent connection to play online and you’re just ruining the experience for other players.

This 100%.

Hello

I agree with you! I HATE MEXICAN HOSTS!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

They honestly shouldn’t be allowed to play on ANY NA server, they are just -Yoinking!- annoying, brainless, and laggy.

hahaha^^