People, don't forget.

We still have destructible environments. I personally would like to see to what extent will it be present. Is it a simple tree falling down, craters blown into the ground. Doors being blasted through. What will it be like, and I would like to see some of it at E3 particularly.

No comment? K…

Can you give me a link to where they said there is destructable enviorment?

Wait! theres destructable enviroments? >.>

FIRST, just kidding I’m not an idiot. Anyway I think the destructible environments will be taken to a new level now

Hopefully something on the topic will be showed at E3.

I haven’t forgotten. I to am waiting to see what 34i has in store with destructible environments.

> FIRST, just kidding I’m not an idiot. Anyway I think the destructible environments will be taken to a new level now

A broken window? A pallet that crumbles? A safety cone that can get knocked over? Big whoop! ;0

I too want to PUNCH through walls like Robocop/IronMan and pull people through!

> We still have destructible environments. I personally would like to see to what extent will it be present. Is it a simple tree falling down, craters blown into the ground. Doors being blasted through. What will it be like, and I would like to see some of it at E3 particularly.

They were confirmed? I did not know this. I too would enjoy seeing this feature at E3 (which i actually won’t be whatching simply for spoilers.) I want the game to be as mysterious to me as halo CE/2 were.

Nah, Halo 2 and 3 had walls that you could shoot and destroy. The map that comes to mind right now is Zanzibar

Frankie said a LONG time ago that destructible environments would be in Halo 4 to some extent. He never went any further than that.

> I’m not an idiot.

usure?

OT: I really hope they take this to a new level (Which wouldn’t be hard considering it really hasn’t made any progress in what, 6 games?)

Think about it, they could have whole new levels of environmental devastation!!!

Trees collapsing down around you in flames as you dodge Scorpion fire by heading into a forest.

You, laughing as the enemy expresses puny attempts to hold their flag as their base crumbles to dust under fire from your Banshee. (And theirs, which got Hijacked…)

These all have a chance to vastly improve the MP experience.

> > I’m not an idiot.
>
> usure?
>
> OT: I really hope they take this to a new level (Which wouldn’t be hard considering it really hasn’t made any progress in what, 6 games?)
>
> Think about it, they could have whole new levels of environmental devastation!!!
>
> Trees collapsing down around you in flames as you dodge Scorpion fire by heading into a forest.
>
> You, laughing as the enemy expresses puny attempts to hold their flag as their base crumbles to dust under fire from your Banshee. (And theirs, which got Hijacked…)
>
> These all have a chance to vastly improve the MP experience.

Mhmm, not to mention that balancing has to come in if they are doing it like that. I know people wouldn’t be happy if you could easily blow their base to bits, probably at all.

> > > I’m not an idiot.
> >
> > usure?
> >
> > OT: I really hope they take this to a new level (Which wouldn’t be hard considering it really hasn’t made any progress in what, 6 games?)
> >
> > Think about it, they could have whole new levels of environmental devastation!!!
> >
> > Trees collapsing down around you in flames as you dodge Scorpion fire by heading into a forest.
> >
> > You, laughing as the enemy expresses puny attempts to hold their flag as their base crumbles to dust under fire from your Banshee. (And theirs, which got Hijacked…)
> >
> > These all have a chance to vastly improve the MP experience.
>
> Mhmm, not to mention that balancing has to come in if they are doing it like that. I know people wouldn’t be happy if you could easily blow their base to bits, probably at all.

Ain’t sayin’ it would be easy. Ya’know, sustained-fire and all that jazz.

> > I’m not an idiot.
>
> usure?

Yup, if I was an idiot I would be playing Call of Duty right now wouldn’t I? Just kidding, but yes, I am sure that I’m not an idiot.

It’s probably something as simple as the breakable glass on Reflection and nothing more than that. I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

> > > > I’m not an idiot.
> > >
> > > usure?
> > >
> > > OT: I really hope they take this to a new level (Which wouldn’t be hard considering it really hasn’t made any progress in what, 6 games?)
> > >
> > > Think about it, they could have whole new levels of environmental devastation!!!
> > >
> > > Trees collapsing down around you in flames as you dodge Scorpion fire by heading into a forest.
> > >
> > > You, laughing as the enemy expresses puny attempts to hold their flag as their base crumbles to dust under fire from your Banshee. (And theirs, which got Hijacked…)
> > >
> > > These all have a chance to vastly improve the MP experience.
> >
> > Mhmm, not to mention that balancing has to come in if they are doing it like that. I know people wouldn’t be happy if you could easily blow their base to bits, probably at all.
>
> Ain’t sayin’ it would be easy. Ya’know, sustained-fire and all that jazz.

Sustained fire would be fine.

> > > I’m not an idiot.
> >
> > usure?
>
> Yup, if I was an idiot I would be playing Call of Duty right now wouldn’t I? Just kidding, but yes, I am sure that I’m not an idiot.

No, if you were an idiot you would be playing Halo 4 and claiming it’s no different than playing Call of Duty.

I don’t believe you are an idiot, but I had to make sure!

> We still have destructible environments. I personally would like to see to what extent will it be present. Is it a simple tree falling down, craters blown into the ground. Doors being blasted through. What will it be like, and I would like to see some of it at E3 particularly.

Not to be a downer but link? I thought it was just a rumor

If it’s true Im really excited for campaign even, makes me feel like a badass!

> It’s probably something as simple as the breakable glass on Reflection and nothing more than that. I wouldn’t worry about it too much.

I’m not worried, but o think it’s more than just breakable glass. I’m sure no developer would mention DI to the public only to say we have things like breakable glass. I think other halo games had breakable glass and wooden objects that break.