people cheating in Warzone Assault

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not call out individuals. This includes forum members, moderators, administrators, and non-forum members.</mark>

people is using warthogs to get inside of the armory in assault i dont konw how to report this i am new in halo forums
the gt of this person who was cheating is <mark>REDACTED</mark>

Hey SwishiestLima13.

First off, please remove the users gamertag from your post. It is against the rules to call out players, regardless if they have been cheating.

Second off, this is a known issue and a fix is in the works. If you have any footage of this issue happening, please shoot a tweet to @Brav and/or @Unyshek on Twitter. They’ll likely track anyone abusing this issue and take action.

Finally, if possible, open the users gamer profile on your Xbox One and report them for Cheating. Make sure to add a comment and mention that they were abusing the armoury exploit in Warzone Assault.

But moa, if cheaters can’t be called out, how can we ensure they stop? More importantly, how can they pay for their crimes?

> 2533274808970424;3:
> But moa, if cheaters can’t be called out, how can we ensure they stop? More importantly, how can they pay for their crimes?

I don’t make the forum rules, so that’s beyond me.

> 2533274808970424;3:
> But moa, if cheaters can’t be called out, how can we ensure they stop? More importantly, how can they pay for their crimes?

The best course of action is always to file a report against the gamertag of anyone you suspect cheating and let those who handle the reports take care of the matter. We don’t want to start witch hunts on the forums as it can often lead to innocent users being targeted for something they haven’t done - what may appear to be cheating could simply be a bug or a mistake. As Moa suggested, you can always pass a clip over to Bravo / Unyshek to pass on to the team for checking over as well.