People buy maps yet don't play them

For god sake, put a sodding DLC only playlist in. I cannot play the crimson pack, I very rarely see it in matchmaking and as people did last game, they voted against it.

WHY BUY/DOWNLOAD NEW MAPS IF YOU DON’T WANT TO PLAY THEM

It’s just one thing after another, I’m going to go play another game for an hour or two so I don’t flip out, snap the Halo 4 disc in half and mail it back to 343. Why can’t I just enjoy this game anymore.

Why.

Why 343.

I wanna have fun.

I wanna play the crimson map packs.

I wanna get that last achievement.

But you’re not letting anybody do this.

Please, provide us with ONE logical reason why we cannot have a DLC only playlist post map pack release.

Why.

Why.

Why.

Why.

Why.

Why.

Why.

Why.

Why.

…not Zoidberg?

All kidding aside. I don’t understand anyone who buys a 343 Map packs after Reach.

Man i will tell you why: Harvest, Harvest, Harvest, Harvest, Harvest,Harvest, Harvest,Harvest, Harvest, Harvest, Harvest, Harvest, Harvest, Harvest, Harvest, Harvest,Harvest, i am -Yoinking!- tired to play on harvest

I play mostly on split screen, so when I see Shatter, for sure I’m not going to vote for it (because it’s unplayable due to frame rate issues). That makes 2-3 votes against it.
As for Wreckage or Harvest, when I see them first, I vote for them, but after 1, max 2 matches in a row I really want to play something else. These maps aren’t that good.

> For god sake, put a sodding DLC only playlist in. I cannot play the crimson pack, I very rarely see it in matchmaking and as people did last game, they voted against it.
>
> WHY BUY/DOWNLOAD NEW MAPS IF YOU DON’T WANT TO PLAY THEM
>
> It’s just one thing after another, I’m going to go play another game for an hour or two so I don’t flip out, snap the Halo 4 disc in half and mail it back to 343. Why can’t I just enjoy this game anymore.
>
> Why.
>
> Why 343.
>
> I wanna have fun.
>
> I wanna play the crimson map packs.
>
> I wanna get that last achievement.
>
> But you’re not letting anybody do this.
>
> <mark>Please, provide us with ONE logical reason why we cannot have a DLC only playlist post map pack release.</mark>
>
> Why.
>
> Why.
>
> Why.
>
> Why.
>
> Why.
>
> Why.
>
> Why.
>
> Why.
>
> Why.

There was one dedicated to the crimson pack, but no one played the bloody thing.

There used to be a dedicated playlist for crimson but nobody played it. And since the population has dropped the changes of you coming across other people with the DLC are small.
I hope that there will a be dedicated DLC playlist which requires all DLC when Majestic and Castle are released.

Because the Crimson pack had awful maps that most people didnt want to buy…

I hate to be blunt about it but thats why…

I fully expect the majestic pack to be more successful

> I fully expect the majestic pack to be more successful

Doubt it as it catering to one sided audience like the crimson map pack was.

It’s weird that I see Shatter and Wreckage pop up every other match.

What playlists do you usually go in?

> > I fully expect the majestic pack to be more successful
>
> Doubt it as it catering to one sided audience like the crimson map pack was.

Yes but traditionally the BTB side of Halo encompasses more of the casual player base that is less likely to spend extra money on the game.

The small map/competitive side usually encompasses players that are very dedicated to the game and thus more likely to spend money on new maps.

You should really start reading the Bulletins…

> Next Week’s Matchmaking Playlist Update
> The Majestic Map Pack releases on Monday. That’s not the only treat you’re getting that day, though, because launching alongside it are two new Majestic DLC playlists and a new free-for-all game type, Infinity Rumble. Here to talk about all that and more is Bravo, someone who works almost as hard as he plays.

http://blogs.halowaypoint.com/Headlines/post/2013/02/20/The-Halo-Bulletin-22013.aspx

> WHY BUY/DOWNLOAD NEW MAPS IF YOU DON’T WANT TO PLAY THEM

I don’t care for the DLC maps, because of the DLC maps, not for any other reason.

If 343i doesn’t make all DLC free from here on out, why would I buy them for? As you say, they are next to impossible to play on.

I CONSTANTLY get shatter and wreckage in big team.

SICK of all these people taking vacations from the game then being pissed if they missed something. The thing was on the playlist for like 2 months!!! just takeing up space. All you need to do is stay in a big tema lobby long enough to get it instead of quitting after every flipping game ends.

Well the Crimson map pack just sucked period. Instead of releasing 4V4 maps they were all BTB based and the also sucked bad.

So you get maps that are geared to the BTB folk and they suck anyways so population in its playlist = 200.

Next they still haven’t put in an option for us to search DLC only or match my DLC.
This is the last time I buy Halo map packs period until this option is put in.

Halo 3 - Restricted playlist entry, BRILLIANT IDEA.

Halo: Reach - DLC playlists that were perfect and rotated the maps well unlike the Halo 4 version.

Halo 4 - DLC Playlist sucks and so do the maps, no forcing them like Halo 3 so nobody plays them.

I got to play my first game of dominion on shatter yesterday, it was awesome.
I think it got voted in two or three times in a row.
funny thing was, people were still voting for exile when it popped up, lol.

They need search filters.