People are already finding hiding spots

Found on another forum. I don’t post this to promote, but rather out of minor frustration. I don’t get why people can’t just play the game.

EDIT

Also should the original video get taken down I’ve already downloaded it so should 343i need it again I’ve got it available.

Ritualistic suicide over humping walls to find spots to hide, hmmm, not sure what to think about that… to each there own.

This is because none of these maps were made to be used with jetpack…but 343 let people have jetpack in it…

Good, that’s what this playlist is about I think - trying to find problems with the maps and testing them to see if they’re good enough to go into regular playlists.
Please post/highlight as many exploits/glitches as you can find! (Although I think each map has it’s own thread in the Matchmaking forum, so you’d be best off posting in them).

> This is because none of these maps were made to be used with jetpack…but 343 let people have jetpack in it…

Yeah, I mainly reposted this in the hopes that the Forge authors will insert some killzones in these “holes”.

To me, it’s, “what’s the big deal?” None of these spots can you get to without the jetpack, and even then you won’t be able to kill anything. There’s no point in going to these places.

These hiders unbalance the team. Whichever team they’re on is down one player in the fight, plus they get XP for virtually free, having not done anything. It’s irritating because they’re dead weight to the team – otherwise I wouldn’t care.

These hiding spots could be exploited in oddball, In slayer there is no reason to use these spots because you can’t kill anything