PEACE BEtweeN COMMUniTIeS IN HALO 4

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Really, believe it or not, Halo Fanboys are the worst of them all. Most are stupid, some dont listen and about 35 percent have at least a bit of intelligence and it is ashame that 343 has put up these forums to have go see " OH WELLZ, 343i SuCKS aND TheY ARENT DOIN A GOOD JOBSZ" when its there first game and from the ViDoc are doing a Lot of improvements and listening to the community about bringing back balanced gameplay while adding new things, But some people can’t are STILL COMPLAINING. <mark>So this next sentence goes to the Halo fans with some intelligence and also have there differences between casual and competitive.</mark> Would you like to see a classic Halo playlist with No AA’s, No Sprint, No Loadouts, No Thrusters, No New Things at all and keeping it Halo 3 with better graphics and with more weapons and still have a playlist that is still balanced and have all the new things that 343i will have in Halo 4 such as Sprint and Thrusters and what ever else is new and fresh that they implemented.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

.

Sure . . . why not . . .

Sorry I’ve just seen this kind of thread sooo many times that I don’t really debate about why this is a great idea anymore . . .

A series has to develop and change to maintain interest but keeping the core Halo experience is also important so some game types without sprint would be appreciated and are essential

Personally, I’m hoping AAs will be reserved for special playlists, and the default playlists labelled “Team Slayer” and such will not include AAs.

However, I will still be more than happy to play the game even if the ALTERNATE playlists are the ones without AAs. In fact, I’d probably still get the game and enjoy it even if there were NO playlists without AAs. However I’d enjoy the game FAR MORE if there were playlists without AAs.

> Would you like to see a classic Halo playlist with No AA’s, No Sprint, No Loadouts, No Thrusters, No New Things at all and keeping it Halo 3 with better graphics and with more weapons and still have a playlist that is still balanced and have all the new things that 343i will have in Halo 4 such as Sprint and Thrusters and what ever else is new and fresh that they implemented.

no id rather see the whole game without gimmicks. Not just a playlist.

and thats whats horrible, the fact that fans of 10 years of halo get 1 dumb playlist in a brand new game where they can actually play halo and not Reach 2

> no id rather see the whole game without gimmicks. Not just a playlist.
>
>
>
>
>
> and thats whats horrible, the fact that fans of 10 years of halo get 1 dumb playlist in a brand new game where they can actually play halo and not Reach 2

Why not though? That just sounds selfish . . . You’ll have your playlists, other players will have theirs . . . I DON’T see what the problem is here . . . gimmicks? I’m tired of that word . . .

> > no id rather see the whole game without gimmicks. Not just a playlist.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > and thats whats horrible, the fact that fans of 10 years of halo get 1 dumb playlist in a brand new game where they can actually play halo and not Reach 2
>
> Why not though? That just sounds selfish . . . You’ll have your playlists, other players will have theirs . . . I DON’T see what the problem is here . . . gimmicks? I’m tired of that word . . .

because we will get 1 playlist FREE OF GIMMICKS. while the rest of the game has run rampant with unbalanced Reach 2 gameplay and perks and progression system, and non-cosmtic armor.

You should see the COD community.

Go play Halo 3 if you want a “Classic” playlist.

> Go play Halo 3 if you want a “Classic” playlist.

Go play reach if you want something hat deviates from the HALO FORMULA.

agreed OP

> > Go play Halo 3 if you want a “Classic” playlist.
>
> Go play reach if you want something hat deviates from the HALO FORMULA.

I don’t want something that deviates from the Halo Formula.

> > > Go play Halo 3 if you want a “Classic” playlist.
> >
> > Go play reach if you want something hat deviates from the HALO FORMULA.
>
> I don’t want something that deviates from the Halo Formula.

Well thats what Reach did, and that is what it looks like halo 4 is doing.

> > > > Go play Halo 3 if you want a “Classic” playlist.
> > >
> > > Go play reach if you want something hat deviates from the HALO FORMULA.
> >
> > I don’t want something that deviates from the Halo Formula.
>
> Well thats what Reach did, and that is what it looks like halo 4 is doing.

To be honest, that’s change for you. It’s either adapt or leave. I can still play Halo: Reach with my friends, but at the same time I take my time to go back to Halo 3 some days. Halo 3 has the better gameplay. The new features were just implemented wrong. Bloom should have been recoil. AAs should have just been on the maps and Grenade blast radius was not complementary to the fuse time.

Other than that, Halo: Reach is an ok game. If those were fix’d it would be better than Halo IMO. Now I’m ok with gameplay changing armor if the changes are small like larger radar radius, more ammo capacity, or faster weapon pickup, but spawning with Camo, Stronger shields and faster speed is just kinda’ unbalenced. It’s better to improve the “Halo Formula” than just to keep it the same way for games.

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> > > no id rather see the whole game without gimmicks. Not just a playlist.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > and thats whats horrible, the fact that fans of 10 years of halo get 1 dumb playlist in a brand new game where they can actually play halo and not Reach 2
> >
> > Why not though? That just sounds selfish . . . You’ll have your playlists, other players will have theirs . . . I DON’T see what the problem is here . . . gimmicks? I’m tired of that word . . .
>
> because we will get 1 playlist FREE OF GIMMICKS. while the rest of the game has run rampant with unbalanced Reach 2 gameplay and perks and progression system, and non-cosmtic armor.

God bless America . . . who cares if the rest of the game is all rampant with junk? You will have your corner of paradise! Plus your opinion is your opinion. Maybe some people like gimmicks . . . and those people will have their own playlist too. Why does there ONLY have to be your way to play? That makes the least sense.

Now here is where this gets interesting . . . WE DON’T KNOW anything about Halo 4 . . . we know a little bit, a little . . . relax will ya? How about we all cool down poolside and talk about the hot chicks in bikini’s checking us out? Let’s throw each other some beers and hope for the best . . . not that I’m old enough to legally drink beer but who cares? I’ll settle for a nice glass of cherry coke and we can swap stories about our high school girlfriends. Let’s talk about EVERYTHING except for how Halo 4 is going to be a failure . . .

So, when you say a playlist. You mean…Ranked and social ey? Ive seen this before…trying to think where…

You do realise in Reach, the “no gimmick” player have a whole of two playlists in which they can competitively play. Well done Bungie, and isn’t it 343i that introduced ZB slayer anyway.

I want us all to get along and get back to the Halo days with that Halo feel.

But we need the core of balanace returned to us. So violentley ripped from our grasp in Reach.

So Ranked and Social would be nice. Ranked with none of these “gimmicks”

Social with some of these “gimmicks”

As a competitive player, I would just like to say. We arhe scared 343 will abandon us like we were in Reach. I am happy to have change, but keep the core the same. A bit more time into the implementation and balance of gameplay mechanics is what is needed.