PC Version?

Anyone heard anything about if they plan to bring Halo 4 to the PC?

No.
Get a 360 and u will have Halo4.

Halo will only ever be on Xbox 360 as it’s an Xbox 360 exclusive.

Well i have a 360, but i’m done paying for a gold account just to play online games. I had thought there might be a chance seeing as how halo 1 and 2 were on pc, but, i guess that’s too much to hope for :c.

As much as I’d love to have a PC version of Halo 4 for even better visuals, but I’d have to say it won’t happen. Halo is an Xbox exclusive, most likely always will be.

It’s the only reason I own an Xbox, really.

While Halo is a lot more well known on the Xbox, all of my Halo experience has come from Halo 1 and 2 on PC, so i don’t really see it as a true Xbox exclusive. That’s the only reason i was asking.

Here is the real reason.

Microsoft+Halo on Xbox= $Money$

PC +free multiplayer+ Halo= !No Money!

This is the main reason, people that have a PC version will not have to pay for online assumingly unless they make a system which will inevitably be hacked. It is easier for them to keep it on the Xbox.

Windows is a Microsoft brand and considering this is a new trilogy and a somewhat fresh start for Halo it makes more than enough sense to port Halo 4, 5 and 6 to the Windows platform and 343 would make a grave error not to.

Halo:CE is still played after 9 years of the original release, people still play Halo 2 Vista aswell. 343 i implor you to make a PC version for the fans that did not get to play Halo 3, ODST, Wars or Reach on this platform, also no more excuses about piracy.

I don’t think a PC version = NO money, certainly other PC shooters make money from things like game sales and dlc. I think the problem is there’s no real community or fan base for a PC version, unfortunately. Halo 2 didn’t do that great because it was released so long after the Xbox version. So, while i think it would be awesome to have, i’m not really getting my hopes up.

> I don’t think a PC version = NO money, certainly other PC shooters make money from things like game sales and dlc. I think the problem is there’s no real community or fan base for a PC version, unfortunately. Halo 2 didn’t do that great because it was released so long after the Xbox version. So, while i think it would be awesome to have, i’m not really getting my hopes up.

Sadly i gave up my hopes when they did not release Halo 3/ODST, Wars or Reach on the pc…but they brought the low fanbase of Halo 2 on themselves with the Vista exclusive -Yoink-.

343 have a chance to remedy this mistake.