PC system requirements

Not having the best PC, tomorrows PC beta might be unplayable for me.
All I found on google was one site saying:

Halo Infinite Minimum System Requirements

• Operating System : Windows 8.1 & Windows 10 (64-bit or later) - CPU : AMD FX-8350/ Core i5 6600K - GPU / Video Card : GeForce GTX 1050 Ti / AMD Radeon RX 570 - RAM : 8 GB - Storage : TBCHalo Infinite Recommended System Requirements

• Operating System : Windows 10 or later (64-bit) - CPU : Intel Core i7-5820K / AMD Ryzen 5 2600 - GPU / Video Card : GeForce RTX 3070 / Radeon RX 5800 - RAM : 16 GB - Storage : TBC

Feels strange with Destiny 2 being way more open and only having following requirements:

Destiny 2 Minimum System Requirements

• Intel® Core™ i3 3250 3.5 GHz or Intel Pentium G4560 3.5 GHz / AMD FX-4350 4.2 GHz - RAM: 6 GB RAM - GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB or GTX 1050 2GB / AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB

Do you think Infinite’s requirements will be as high-end as stated? Would really upset me =(

EDIT:
As mentioned Im just curious about what I found on some random blog after a quick google search.
Not trying to claim anything, keep that in mind!
With that said, thanks for your insights! <3

Its good that at least the smaller graphics cards are still able to run it, cuz even with the game set to low settings I bet its gonna be great. Hope I get to try out the beta but im not sure how to get access to it?

destiny is an older game.

Recommended system specs for Halo Infinite have not been released yet, there is zero data that suggests the listed specs are realistic. Actually, considering that the game is supposed to run on the Xbox One, I suspect that the given specs are entirely off.

This is one of things we’ll get an idea of tomorrow when flighting starts.

Seems my pc met just minium settings least it seemingly runs tomorrow test

They haven’t released any info on PC spec’s far so the list you pulled could be fake(high chance)

As an owner of an aging machine myself, I hope Infinite won’t be too demanding. My old Alienware has served me impressively over the past 6 years. Games like Battlefield 1, Gears 5, and Call of Duty Modern Warfare can be run in High-Ultra. More recent releases like Resident Evil Village on Low-Medium with good fps. Halo Infinite honestly does not look that amazing, so I was hoping I would get Medium Graphics at least.

If this is supposed to run on One S, no way minimum specs are rx570/1050Ti wich are quite closer to One X

dang recommend RTX 3070??

Makes sense to me. Destiny 2 is a mid last gen title, released in 2017 when the newest GTX series on the market was the 10 series. The 1050 ti is pretty damn inexpensive and still easily outdone by the eight year old 780 ti. Even the 770 would give it a run for its money.

What might have been treated as average specs when Destiny 2 released, is certainly low spec now. Infinite is releasing to be playable on the original Xbox One because MS promised as such, but in 2021 it is now more suitable to treat that as the lowest of low specs in favour of more current hardware. They have still managed to keep the PC specs less GPU-heavy than Cyberpunk 2077, a game that still made it to last generation consoles beyond all reason.

that just sounds wrong. They have already released the minimum system requirements. But they have no said anything about the recommended system requirements. Plus there is no way recommended system requirements are going to be that high. Cyberpunk 2077 was more visually demanding and had lower recommended system requirements. For High and Medium graphics it recommended a 1660 Super and for low graphics a 1060

Those are for sure not gonna be the recommended requirements

Well we’ve seen it played on an Xbox One now, so I don’t think the minimum requirements would be that extensive.

Hope the requirements are not to demanding

Source OP?

That recommended GPU sounds full of it to me, I don’t think any non-RT game to date has recommended a 30-series card.

This is going to spiral into Misinformation. As stated above. The recommended PC specs have not been officially posted anywhere.

During the PC portion of the stream today he was using a RTX 2080 with max settings @ 4k res.

A RTX 3070 is 100% not going to be the recommended specs…

I hope my 1050 ti can run