Message to 343.
I dont know why the only matter being brought up by everyone (youtubers,commenters etc) is the progression system. Glad to see someone else already made a similar topic to this,in here.
step 1 open xbox one
step 2 start a game
step 3 get pwned by pc players for no reason
step 4 …?!
pc players have a huge advantage at the moment, in every game i play if a player has double score or better (ex 30kills 10 deaths) is playing from a pc 90% of the time, the other 10% is xbox series players.
Literally they have crazy movement aka strafe because of keyboard, crazy aim because of mouse better performance (fps). On top of that you give controller players like what almost non existent aim assist?!
Why?Do you not want console players to play Infinite?!
Killing someone(or getting killed by someone) after shooting at him and he runs behind cover then 1 second after he covers his self he gets killed, how is that possible?
oh if your answer after reading this(in your mind) is git gud kid, well that would mean that there is no more room for console players in infinite.
There are many more issues that i am probably forgetting to mention right now about how advantageous pc players are and that many more about core gameplay issues like the getting killed behind cover.But this will be it for now.
Check the collected data to find out if am telling the truth about pc players being on top in every match.
I am not a hatter or something, i love Halo.I ve been playing for more that 10 years, i like Infinite but it cant let me play it when i get lasered every time from pc players.Am playing MCC mostly Reach multiplayer and the difference between pc and console in that game is almost not noticeable (except crazy flying banshees i guess). Dont get me wrong in mcc they also have advantages but not in the same degree.
Right now i became an expert whenever a player kills me i can already tell if he is a mk player without seeing his profile.
Whatever.Bye.Please do something.