PC - Performance Issues

Recently I have been getting worse and worse performance. The first time I loaded the game, everything ran smoothly. But the longer I play and every time I boot the game up, I get more and more stuttering and freezing. Anyone else getting the same problem, or is it a graphic problem on my end?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Pues comparado con la prueba anterior el juego mejoro bastante ahora si juegas horas prolongadas el juego en pc lo q pasa es q baja rendimiento por calentamiento del pc y por eso esos microlags que es lo que me pasa despues de jugar unas 3 horas (debo cambiarle la pasta termica :v y un buen mantenimiento y problema solucionado) ahora si es en xbox no tendria conocimiento de q pasaria ahi, doy mi experiencia desde pc, tengo un ryzen 5 3600 con una 1660 super y 16 de ram por si quieren preguntar.

> 2535436923695166;2:
> Pues comparado con la prueba anterior el juego mejoro bastante ahora si juegas horas prolongadas el juego en pc lo q pasa es q baja rendimiento por calentamiento del pc y por eso esos microlags que es lo que me pasa despues de jugar unas 3 horas (debo cambiarle la pasta termica :v y un buen mantenimiento y problema solucionado) ahora si es en xbox no tendria conocimiento de q pasaria ahi, doy mi experiencia desde pc, tengo un ryzen 5 3600 con una 1660 super y 16 de ram por si quieren preguntar.

If Google correctly translated your post, you’re talking about overheating after prolonged gaming sessions.
I have the same issues as OP and have a 3080 which is OC and UV’ed and barely runs above 50-55°C so no, overheating is not a issue at all.

I noticed that the stuttering etc even got worse when I put everything on low (fps went down from 180 to 150 weirdly) and when I limited my FPS to 120 instead of 240 and turned V-Sync on, the stuttering was even worse and made the match I was in unplayable.

I don’t know if this is a V-Sync issue or GPU issue etc. but Halo Infinite is the only game I have this issue with currently.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.</mark>
Si monitoreando el pc tambien note el excesivo consumo de la cpu y el de la grafica, hablo de mi parte por q me pasa en varios juegos y es cuando las temperaturas alcanzan los 70 grados, por eso hice el inciso de q tengo q hacerle mantenimiento pero creo que es mas problema de los recursos en uso del cpu y gpu, puse lo anterior por q tambien es una posiblidad

This game has really high CPU usage. It makes my PC hot and sound loud. Anyone else having this isssue?

Everything I have tried doesn’t seem to help the game it just always feels and looks like its running poorly. The first flight ran ok in the end but this one seems way worse.

My CPU ends up running at 92° C when playing this game, sometimes just when idling in the menus. No other game does this to my computer. Something’s wrong there.

> 2533274907207100;7:
> My CPU ends up running at 92° C when playing this game, sometimes just when idling in the menus. No other game does this to my computer. Something’s wrong there.

Same! they need to optimize this game big time. My CPU is at like 80 to 85%, thats not normal.

> 2535462079832165;8:
> > 2533274907207100;7:
> > My CPU ends up running at 92° C when playing this game, sometimes just when idling in the menus. No other game does this to my computer. Something’s wrong there.
>
> Same! they need to optimize this game big time. My CPU is at like 80 to 85%, thats not normal.

It needs to use more of the GPU. CPU should not be taxed this hard. It’s ridiculous and awful for the hardware.

You’ll generally find that a lot of online multiplayer AAA games will be a lot more CPU heavy than GPU heavy, especially on lower res/settings. This helps people that play the game 3 years from now, who only have onboard/low-end graphics but (by today’s standards) a very powerful CPU.

Using a 6600K (OC @4.5GHz) and a gtx1070 in games like Overwatch and Quake Champions, I saw my framerate double (and also the removal of microstuttering due to GPU being taxed) by moving to a 5900x and a gtx1070. I play on low settings 1080p.

Interestingly, Diabotical, an indy Quake game that pretty much anyone at the time could run better than Quake champions now gives me fewer FPS than Quake Champions does since it is much more GPU heavy.

A low end Desktop PC years from now still won’t have the GPU power of a modern gaming PC, but it will have more CPU power.

> 2533274907207100;7:
> My CPU ends up running at 92° C when playing this game, sometimes just when idling in the menus. No other game does this to my computer. Something’s wrong there.

Uncapped menu framerate. I believe there is a setting for this.

I do get some of the same performance issues, the game will drop from 60 to 35 for a few seconds. I’m also running an i9-9900k and RTX2080.

> 2781911019841318;12:
> I do get some of the same performance issues, the game will drop from 60 to 35 for a few seconds. I’m also running an i9-9900k and RTX2080.

Buying a supercomputer and playing at 60fps in an online shooter.

> 2535430147551352;1:
> Recently I have been getting worse and worse performance. The first time I loaded the game, everything ran smoothly. But the longer I play and every time I boot the game up, I get more and more stuttering and freezing. Anyone else getting the same problem, or is it a graphic problem on my end?

This is listed in the known issues on the Halo Support website. Please read through the known issues at support.halowaypoint.com.

> 2535467312983562;13:
> > 2781911019841318;12:
> > I do get some of the same performance issues, the game will drop from 60 to 35 for a few seconds. I’m also running an i9-9900k and RTX2080.
>
> Buying a supercomputer and playing at 60fps in an online shooter.

I only have Halo Infinite locked to 60 to minimize performance issues, if there are any at higher frame rates. Once the full game releases, I’ll be messing around with an unlocked framerate.

> 2535467312983562;11:
> > 2533274907207100;7:
> > My CPU ends up running at 92° C when playing this game, sometimes just when idling in the menus. No other game does this to my computer. Something’s wrong there.
>
> Uncapped menu framerate. I believe there is a setting for this.

Not a single setting fixes the issue, I tried all of them.

Super laggy stuttering performance. And the controller feels unresponsive not sure if those are related. Also the bazaar lighting is off and on in some spaces.

Do you use MSI Afterburner?