[PC] My game black screen and crashes on Ridgeline

Whenever I load into ridgeline my games has a black screen, I am able to move my mouse and nothing more. Happened 3 times so far. Just for that map. Any ideas why?

This happens to me with every map, campaign or multiplayer, seems like nobody is really replying to these threads

Everytime Ridgeline. Same experience. Black screen.

The same thing happens to me, I get stuck on a black screen. To see if this problem is through multiplayer or not, I tried loading in by myself. In my solo test, it begins to load and then takes me back to the main menu every time (not a black screen). So far this experience has only happened with Ridgeline specifically.

Any update on this?

I have the same problem but here my theory.

1)Since Console is technically ahead in MCC then I guess these maps are for them. It’s just in the playlist cause it might’ve been easier to have it as a cross play playlist but the cross play part isn’t finished.

Basically, the Maps are from halo reach originally. For example, Timberland and Ridgeline is Halo CE maps but was introduced to halo reach through dlc, my guess is that since CE ain’t out yet, we can’t play these 2 maps

1. Forge… Tempest is an exception to theory 1 (above) but here’s another explanation I think. Tempest uses a forge palette and since forge saint out yet it might be because of that.

but overall, these are all my theories. They might be true and might not be. It’s just what I think is happening. Looks like we can only wait for an explanation or wait until CE is out to play

> 2533274812984841;1:
> Whenever I load into ridgeline my games has a black screen, I am able to move my mouse and nothing more. Happened 3 times so far. Just for that map. Any ideas why?

Yea this is happening to me now. Did you ever get a fix?