Pc issues

Ok I can’t get a response from 343 nor the halo support team even though I sent a ticket so I have come here for help. I am invited to play on the technical preview but when i try to start it. It says error Please update your windows 10 operating system to the fall creators update (version 1709) or higher. I am on 19043.1110 on windows 10 and nobody on twitter has answer to my problem and they blame me even though I have updated windows twice now. Please any clue you guys I’m all ears. My drivers are also all up to date.

im also getting this issue but i cant find a way to fix it and ive updated everything so its very confusing

> 2533274820585277;2:
> im also getting this issue but i cant find a way to fix it and ive updated everything so its very confusing

Hello! I’ve been getting the same issue, and I found an answer while looking through tabs. This helped me so I hope it helps you!

> 2535446481182546;3:
> > 2533274820585277;2:
> > im also getting this issue but i cant find a way to fix it and ive updated everything so its very confusing
>
> https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/oubdsq/incompatible_os_error_for_the_infinite_tech/
> Hello! I’ve been getting the same issue, and I found an answer while looking through tabs. This helped me so I hope it helps you!

thanks bro now im on the fable 3 dot black screen