Pay attention to the CSR

Many people are jumping for joy that an actual ranking system is coming out next year, but I still think people will be mad.

People have been going on about this rank deal because they wanted to see an IN GAME rank. The CSR is only viewable on Waypoint.

Remember that.

> Many people are jumping for joy that an actually ranking system is coming out next year, but I still think people will be mad.
>
> People have been going on about this rank deal because they wanted to see an IN GAME rank. The CSR is only viewable on Waypoint.
>
> Remember that.

As much as I want an in-game visible rank I will take this over nothing.

Yes people are still complaining about it because it doesn’t change anything.

Just when you thought the whining around stops here, someone has to make the trolls angry.

they only posted something to try and calm the community down, the fact that it going to take months to put in only feeds this theory. And a waypoint rank is not what was asked for, 343 will not listen.

> As much as I want an in-game visible rank I will take this over nothing.

First of all, this.

Second of all, we have 3 months to help 343 design this system and make our voice heard. It hasn’t been implemented yet meaning there’s still time to help make it better for everyone.

But then that completely defeats the whole point of a ranking system. How are you going to compare and contrast with other players in your lobby. Not for bragging rights but for the purpose of a true ranking system, to match you with others with the same level of skill as you and this can only be successfully done if the CSR is shown in game.

Better than nothing I guess.

> > Many people are jumping for joy that an actually ranking system is coming out next year, but I still think people will be mad.
> >
> > People have been going on about this rank deal because they wanted to see an IN GAME rank. The CSR is only viewable on Waypoint.
> >
> > Remember that.
>
> As much as I want an in-game visible rank I will take this over nothing.

I would take nothing over this, because at least yesterday when we had nothing, we had hope of 343 waking the hell up.

you can still see it therefore its Visible

> But then that completely defeats the whole point of a ranking system. How are you going to compare and contrast with other players in your lobby. Not for bragging rights but for the purpose of a true ranking system, to match you with others with the same level of skill as you and this can only be successfully done if the CSR is shown in game.

Why does it need to be done in a lobby? In a lobby, you can compare to someone else with how you play the game you just did/are about to do. If someone piques your interest competitively, you can look them up on Waypoint.

> they only posted something to try and calm the community down, the fact that it going to take months to put in only feeds this theory. And a waypoint rank is not what was asked for, 343 will not listen.

So you think that 'cos you asked for it you are entitled to it? It’s called compromise you spoilt brat! Are you even old enough to buy the game?

> Yes people are still complaining about it because it doesn’t change anything.

People should be grateful not inconsiderate whiners.

If they included this csr system in the game’s ui I think people would be happier. I’m happy with the way it is right now because I think it’s better than nothing. BPR is bad because I know lots of BTB stat horse who have a higher BPR than me but I would absolutely destroy those kids on a 1 v 1 and I’m infinetly better cus I play mostly MLG. They just fly the banshee all day getting kills, I mean that’s great but playing in BTB against lesser skilled players all day doesn’t make them good lol.

soo, this has everything you wanted out of it except and numbe next to your name in game and you mad? Wow, if the world was like this I would shoot myself. lol

I’m confused because I thought the three biggest reasons people wanted rank were:

1. To know if they have gotten better.
  2. To compare themselves to others.
  3. To have competitive games.

Why is it necessary to be in-game? To me, this satisfies all of those criterion.

> > > Many people are jumping for joy that an actually ranking system is coming out next year, but I still think people will be mad.
> > >
> > > People have been going on about this rank deal because they wanted to see an IN GAME rank. The CSR is only viewable on Waypoint.
> > >
> > > Remember that.
> >
> > As much as I want an in-game visible rank I will take this over nothing.
>
> I would take nothing over this, because at least yesterday when we had nothing, we had hope of 343 waking the hell up.

Refer to Matt Grime’s post. There is still hope, we can still help them shape this game. They have proved to us that they do indeed care and want to help accommodate competitive players. Don’t give up.

I had a feeling that other thread wouldn’t make people happy.

> > Yes people are still complaining about it because it doesn’t change anything.
>
> People should be grateful not inconsiderate whiners.

If it was free I would be grateful, but not if I have to pay for it.

> > Yes people are still complaining about it because it doesn’t change anything.
>
> People should be grateful not inconsiderate whiners.

How is someone inconsiderate for wanting an in-game visual ranking system. It’s a part of gaming that promotes competition, a bit of trash talk, and other things. I could care less about it, but I see where the people who want one are coming from.