PAX Prime

With PAX Prime starting August 28, what do you guys think will be shown regarding Halo 5: Guardians? Maybe some Forge news I.E. demo, trailer, details? Maybe some new game modes? Confirmation on whether or not splitscreen is a possibility as a post-launch patch officially? Something else? I’d like to know what you all think.

There has to be forge news, they don’t have much time left to announce it.

If history repeats itself a lot of Forge news.

I’d like a bit of news concerning Forge, although I don’t use it often, I do know that there are plenty of people who are quite good with it. And would make interesting maps.

I love creating maps and all, but forge has way too many limitations. Terrain, textures, objects, ect.
I’m really hoping for some improvements and additions that the community has been requesting for years.

Forge HAS to be there, it has not been seen anywhere else!
PAX is also known for it’s on-the-floor Halo demos so we’ll see a ton of new gameplay for both arena and warzone, I’m sure of it. (If I’m wrong then so be it)
And we might get a new trailer or something

> 2533274799527886;5:
> I love creating maps and all, but forge has way too many limitations. Terrain, textures, objects, ect.
> I’m really hoping for some improvements and additions that the community has been requesting for years.

Halo 2: Anniversary had some cool additions with the scripting and terrain.

> 2533274938678576;4:
> I’d like a bit of news concerning Forge, although I don’t use it often, I do know that there are plenty of people who are quite good with it. And would make interesting maps.

If the Forge created maps displayed in the beta as any indication it means a lot of cool stuff is going to be made and hopefully showcased by 343

> 2535463955285981;7:
> > 2533274799527886;5:
> > I love creating maps and all, but forge has way too many limitations. Terrain, textures, objects, ect.
> > I’m really hoping for some improvements and additions that the community has been requesting for years.
>
>
> Halo 2: Anniversary had some cool additions with the scripting and terrain.

Yes, terrain was nice. Though a terrain editor would be best. Not premade hills that make driving a warthog a roadtrip up mt Everest.

> 2533274799527886;9:
> > 2535463955285981;7:
> > > 2533274799527886;5:
> > > I love creating maps and all, but forge has way too many limitations. Terrain, textures, objects, ect.
> > > I’m really hoping for some improvements and additions that the community has been requesting for years.
> >
> >
> > Halo 2: Anniversary had some cool additions with the scripting and terrain.
>
>
> Yes, terrain was nice. Though a terrain editor would be best. Not premade hills that make driving a warthog a roadtrip up mt Everest.

I don’t know if you’ve ever played it, and I’m sure there are other games that have it, but Jurassic Park Operation Genesis had a cool in-game terrain editor where you can sculpt hills and lakes and what-not.

Will 343 even be at pax prime with Halo 5? Preview schedule doesn’t list them plus I can’t find anything stating for sure they will be there

If they’re at PAX Prime, I would assume they’re going to show some more Warzone and multiplayer and perhaps some forge.

Forge is normally shown of at PAX isn’t it?

I think it’s time they showed us the entire armory.

> 2533274825044752;14:
> I think it’s time they showed us the entire armory.

I’m guessing 1 Warzone map, Forge preview, and Armory preview. Then maybe they’ll throw out a multiplayer vidoc to keep the news going

> 2533274863266427;3:
> If history repeats itself a lot of Forge news.

I can’t be held responsible for what I’ll do if there isn’t any news on forge.

> 2535463955285981;10:
> I don’t know if you’ve ever played it, and I’m sure there are other games that have it, but Jurassic Park Operation Genesis had a cool in-game terrain editor where you can sculpt hills and lakes and what-not.

That would be perfect! I’ve never played it, but it sounds awesome.

All I wanna see at PAX is AI confirmed in forge and an air vehicle that transports teammates like the falcon from reach. I feel like AI would make it easier to practice on maps without having to risk KD or wait to find a game. You can practice new combinations on AI, grenade placement, etc. and a transport air vehicle because they were awesome in reach.

I say Forge is most likely since Microsoft is skipping Tokyo game show in September so I Say forge is gonna be likely at Pax Prime next weekend maybe another Vidoc of Halo 5 Development or another Sprint series like they did at E3

Forge and perhaps finally a real gameplay look at Raid on Apex 7 or hell any other Warzone map.

> 2533274826317859;19:
> Forge and perhaps finally a real gameplay look at Raid on Apex 7 or hell any other Warzone map.

Raid on apex 7 should be fun since its based on that beach on halo 1 that was a fun campaign mission hopefully some gameplay