PAX and Halo 4

I have noticed alot of people on these forums saying “PAX is to early for any major Halo 4 info or a trailer.” But in the PAX schedule it lists a panel entirely about Halo 4. At Comic-Con when 343 was asked questions about Halo 4, they couldn’t answer most of them. But if PAX has a whole panel about Halo 4, 343i must have something to talk about!

They’ve been working on halo 4 for like almost 3 years now so I don’t really think it’s too early and also they’re not gonna have a 1 hour halo 4 panel and not reveal anything new

> They’ve been working on halo 4 for like almost 3 years now so I don’t really think it’s too early and also they’re not gonna have a 1 hour halo 4 panel and not reveal anything new

I still think it’s to early, we didn’t see much of Halo: Reach until later on in the year when it was announced at E3.

> > They’ve been working on halo 4 for like almost 3 years now so I don’t really think it’s too early and also they’re not gonna have a 1 hour halo 4 panel and not reveal anything new
>
> I still think it’s to early, we didn’t see much of Halo: Reach until later on in the year when it was announced at E3.

Reach was in development for a little over 2 years when they started showing none teaser trailers and at pax prime halo 4 is gonna be in development for about 2 and a half-3 years so I think that they could easily get a new non teaser trailer ready for pax and bungie released the world premiere trailer for reach around a year before the game launched and even though it’s a few months till the 1 year mark of halo 4 I still think that they’re gonna choose to release it earlier then reach’s because of halo fest.

I think we’ll see a new trailer.

Lets pray for gameplay! :smiley:

I really hope theres gameplay…

While I really hope we can see some gameplay, it’s very unlikely. That would be like showing Reach gameplay in early 2009.

i would like gameplay to but dont you think its a bit to early for that? its over a year away until it comes out… not sure but hopefully there will be :slight_smile:

Well, if not gameplay then some concept art of the new characters and Chief´s new armor, i mean they have been working on it for 2 and a half years right?