Paucity of Achievements

Compared to other major Halo games (and indeed other major FPS), I find Halo 5 lacking in achievements

Achievements are cool and all, but it may not necessarily be that important for those who like to hang out with their friends in multiplayer. I only really go after achievements for the following reasons:

• I’m really, really bored and I want to try something different - My Gold membership has (nearly) expired - CUZ YOLO. :stuck_out_tongue:

…How is it lacking in achievements? 1000 gamerscore worth of achievements is standard for games like Halo 5. Not to mention that another 250 GS worth of achievements were added post-launch…

Not every halo game can have 600 achievements and 6000 gs like the mcc

Halo 3: 1750G
Halo 4: 2000G
Halo 5: 1250G

> 2535429593088083;2:
> Achievements are cool and all, but it may not necessarily be that important for those who like to hang out with their friends in multiplayer. I only really go after achievements for the following reasons:
> - I’m really, really bored and I want to try something different - My Gold membership has (nearly) expired - CUZ YOLO. :stuck_out_tongue:

Would those happen to be the same friends with whom, according to your service record, you spent the combined total of 38 DAYS 10 hours 47 minutes and 06 seconds of that One and Only life sitting in front of a screen playing Arena and Warzone?

If so, to spend over 10% of a literal year with them makes me suspect the following:

• You’re really, really bored - they are cool and important - you in fact live more than once? :stuck_out_tongue: