Pathetic

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

how can master chief who is 7ft 2in and 995 lbs with a shield, who had fought countless enemy’s and battles be killed in MP when someone punches the ground next to him. Really 343 did u even think this one through. So PATHETIC

COD Guardians is a 4/10

thank God we have HMCC.

Hulk smash- lol

nice try

First of all you are a random spartan IV not the MC, Secondly the ground pound power is space magic. Sorry it perturbed you so much.

> 2533274839169051;4:
> First of all you are a random spartan IV not the MC, Secondly the ground pound power is space magic. Sorry it perturbed you so much.

Ahhhh space magic- lol

Nice trolling.
Masterchief is not a spartan 4.
You’re pathetic.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

> 2533274838949903;6:
> Nice trolling.
> Masterchief is not a spartan 4.
> You’re pathetic.

Does your mommy know that your still up and using her phone.

> 2535441964701801;7:
>

And… any hope of any kind of intellectual discussion in this thread has diminished.

Are you even trying?

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

Good job. 2 stars ** for tryN to use big words
But still a fail.

Report and move on guys, don’t feed him.

> 2533274846085892;11:
> Report and move on guys, don’t feed him.

You have been reported for posting non- constructive post. Please refrain from this in future post. Thank you and have a nice day. :^)

Obvious troll is obvious.

> 2533274814855881;13:
> Obvious troll is obvious.

I agree these kids are obnoxious. I just report them. We useualy get them banned. Just be patient

Could you at least try…?

> 2533274859479354;15:
> Could you at least try…?

You have been reported for posting non-constructive post. Please read the forum rules. Have a nice day

OP is insane
Also…
I predict that his reply will be “You have been reported for posting a non-constructive post. Please read the forum rules.” You not funny OP.
Just a childish complainer who gets killed by something in one game and IMMEDIATELY takes to the forums and demands it to be removed.

Muh Entitlement

At least I don’t mind watching this thread every now and then just to see what the OP has to say…

you prolly hadnt played the beta, pulling of a ground pound requires MMASSIVE skill. i only got like 5 direct kills while there shields were 100% if they have low shields just do a quick one to get splash to kill em.