Patch this XP GLITCH

After each game it skips the Credit Earning Animation? i didnt Credit Cap i know that… How do you Fix this? and another thing, whats the Daily Credit Limit? And someone told me it was a credit cap and it just isnt showing the animation but its not cause my Cap just rest and im still earning nothing… Please Help

Most of the credits limits I have read is 200k which is reasonable but I hit last night and it really made me stop playing.

Maybe you hit the credit limit but the message isn’t showing up?

Wait until midnight your time and try again?

> Most of the credits limits I have read is 200k which is reasonable but I hit last night and it really made me stop playing.
>
> Maybe you hit the credit limit but the message isn’t showing up?
>
> Wait until midnight your time and try again?

Its 1am where i am so it would have reset, cause yah 12 am is when it resets for me, i know its a glitch

Same thing has been happening to me. At the end of a game it just sends me back to the lobby and skips the XP animation. It’s passed midnight so it’s not due to the xp cap and I get no notice saying that it is.

Hmm, weird guys. Sorry I have no idea what you could do.

The only thing I could suggest is possibly restart your Xbox and if that doesn’t work then clear your system cache of updates?

It happened to me to, i waited till midnight and played a game of spartan ops but noticed i still dont get any credits . its 3 now and i know a normal person is sleeping but -Yoink- that i got fast track about 100k-150k away!

Same problem happens to me too sometimes. Right about this time too. I hope it gets fixed…

I’m having the same issue, for the second time. The first time I did not think anything of it. When I logged on after going to bed (around seven hours later) it was fixed. Noting that this occurred the first time around 1 AM EST, after cap had been lifted. This time it happened at 12:02 AM EST. I didn’t even reach the exp cap yesterday. I’ve tried to reset the system, the router, clear the cache, and try different game modes. Nothing works. There was no notification given of an exp cap or ban, so I am going to assume it’s just a glitch. All I can say is wait it out and hopefully it will resolve itself like it did for me the first time. I’m doing just that now. I heard somewhere that it resolved around the same time the dailies reset, which would make sense considering my first incident. Hopefully 343 gets around to fixing it, along with the limitless other multiplayer issues.