Patch not ready for Wednesday.

There is a new thread update in support forum. Patch will be later in the week.

Link? I don’t see it in the support forum…

If this is true, the patch BETTER make this game flawless when it happens.

lies delete this thread

It’s true … its been added to the 11/11 Bug post…LMAO they are trying to hide it

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts?page=1

I can’t link it.

-Yoink-

> 2729637095598625;6:
> https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts?page=1

As I said, this patch better be flawless when it releases. I don’t want a repeat of the Battlefield 4 disaster for a year.

Just copy paste

11.17 8:00PM Update

This week’s content update, which was originally scheduled for release this Wednesday, 11/19, will now be releasing later this week to allow for additional fixes, as well as the completion of the testing and certification process.

This content update includes a variety of fixes across the title, including Matchmaking performance issues, general UI and game stability improvements, as well as fixes for game-game specific issues in Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 2: Anniversary, and more. The full patch notes will be posted later this week, in advance of the content update release.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Lame, but maybe this means it will be better and not rushed.

> 11.17 8:00PM Update
>
> This week’s content update, which was originally scheduled for release this Wednesday, 11/19, will now be releasing later this week to allow for additional fixes, as well as the completion of the testing and certification process.
>
> This content update includes a variety of fixes across the title, including Matchmaking performance issues, general UI and game stability improvements, as well as fixes for game-game specific issues in Halo: CE, Halo 2, and Halo 2: Anniversary, and more. The full patch notes will be posted later this week, in advance of the content update release.
>
> Thank you for your continued patience.

I’ve been playing campaign any way.

If true this is pathetic but also understandable as something is entirely wrong with this game on a fundamelemental level

yes I made up a word

Better that they don’t rush the update and accidently cause more issues.

they better fix the skull issues in halo 3, i can go to any skull location, but am unable to pick up the skull for the achievement.

I just hope its ready for Friday. Its my beer and games night.

> 2533274794453988;14:
> Better that they don’t rush the update and accidently cause more issues.

cause more issues? the only issue they could cause is the game simply doesn’t turn on. it barely works as is, face it this game was bought by most for the MM

> 2533274798635348;15:
> they better fix the skull issues in halo 3, i can go to any skull location, but am unable to pick up the skull for the achievement.

Try playing it co-op and see if a teammate can puck it up?
I has no problems picking up the skulls.

Better than releasing the patch as scheduled on Weds but with only a small amount of fixes… Right? I mean, right? Postponing the patch to get as many fixes in as possible is better than a rushed patch?