Patch is shameful. SICK OF THE LIES

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Hey Halo players out there. To be honest I’m so sick to death of this….every single day I get on halo way point, and Halo twitter and the game and 343i says the same F*$King S$*W “we are aware of these problems” “We are trying to fix them”. BUT really are you?

Your rereleasing one of Xbox/Bungies greatest games ever created, your bring out a game that made the MLG what it is today, your bring out a game that pulled millions of $$$$ for xbox. Your bring out a game that 100s and 1000s and 100,000,000s of people have deep memories of, its a game that people stayed up for during all hours of the morning to try and get that better rank or play that game with a mate or build the worlds best map.

Look at it now? You lie to us, your not transparent you lie and blame Xbox for your mistakes, you rushed this….and now people are upset why not tell the truth come out and say: “Sorry this game was rushed, we don’t care, we only care about halo 5, this game is just a buffer” Because that’s the dead set truth, people will go on and on about this and say I’m out of my mind, but it’s true. TELL THE TRUTH! STOP HALO 5 NOW. FIX THIS PROBLEM THAT YOU CREATED. GIVE FANS HOPE.

Don’t you understand if people don’t like 343i (clearly you can see the 1000s of posts on this) then people wont buy your game? In the end I know Microsoft are riding your -Yoink- to make sure you pull sales? How will you pull sales with no trust from the people. Your brand is damaged, your down right now. Stand up and tell the people the truth and tell them that the PATCH IS CRAP! AND YET AGAIN YOU DIDN’T PUT ANY EFFORT INTO IT. YOU CANT EVEN BALANCE TEAMS? PROGRAMING 101 LIKE WOW. You have big shoes to fill…….why don’t you start filling them now. Us gamers are sensitive people show us what you can do this half -Yoink- attempt of a game isn’t enough. TRY HARDER! PROVE TO THE PEOPLE YOUR WORTH SOMETHING! Cheers. PS OCE games are so messed up still patch is crap!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Posts comparing 343 Industries to ebola or similar infectious diseases have no place on this forum. Any users caught making such comparisons will receive permanent bans.</mark>

#343bola

i’m lost for words really, i actually wish the game never got the green light in the first place, i’m just so sick and tired of this entire thing.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

I’m sick of all this butthurt lol.
You know what the perfect remedy for butthurt is? Playing Halo multiplayer which is exactly what I’ve been doing since the update! My -Yoink- has never felt so good before! You should try it! Oh no wait I forgot, multiplayer isn’t working for you is it.
Tisk, isn’t that just a bummer…
Oh wait, I DON’T CARE! BECAUSE MULTIPLAYER WORKS FOR ME LOL!

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.</mark>

I’m sick to death of self-indulgent mongs like yourself.

If your precious video game not working hurts your feelings this much, I’d hate to see you growing up in Ethiopia.

> 2535439097735063;5:
>

Oh, it’s you again. Once again, I’d love to see you sell your video games and donate the proceeds to sick Africans to prove that you practice what you preach.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

> 2533274806530950;6:
> > 2535439097735063;5:
> >
>
>
>
>
> Oh, it’s you again. Once again, I’d love to see you sell your video games and donate the proceeds to sick Africans to prove that you practice what you preach.

You’ve misinterpreted, which is to be expected from one of you idiots.

I’m merely labeling you a bunch of self-entitled, obnoxious bludgers, and highlighting the contrast between your crying & moaning & the lives people have to live in 3rd world countries.

> 2535439097735063;7:
> > 2533274806530950;6:
> > > 2535439097735063;5:
> > >
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Oh, it’s you again. Once again, I’d love to see you sell your video games and donate the proceeds to sick Africans to prove that you practice what you preach.

And you’re whinging about US. Which is supposedly worse?

Get out.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.</mark>

> 2533274806530950;8:
> > 2535439097735063;7:
> > > 2533274806530950;6:
> > > > 2535439097735063;5:
> > > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Oh, it’s you again. Once again, I’d love to see you sell your video games and donate the proceeds to sick Africans to prove that you practice what you preach.
>
>
>
> And you’re whinging about US. Which is supposedly worse?
>
> Get out.

I’m labeling you exactly what you are because you don’t seem to realize just how idiotic you are yet.

Get a better internet and maybe you won’t have anything to complain about?

> 2533274840514191;4:
>

this entirely