PATCH IS LIVE!!!!

YESSSS!!!

xbox or pc ?

Xbox

For those that are looking for patch notes.
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/38bd6e2ebbb14e5b9b359bb029588800/topics/halo-wars-2—patch-notes-updated-feb-28/9756196e-2970-4247-8c0c-dd1a043a098c/posts

Just a thought that people might want to wait a while before passing judgement on matchmaking stability, etc.

It will take time for everyone to download the patch and for the dust to settle.

And yet the PC version still has to wait…

^^
Unbelievable !!!
Im so -Yoinking!- pissed !!!

And yet the achievements are still broken. GG 343!!!

> 2535406820576751;7:
> ^^
> Unbelievable !!!
> Im so -Yoinking!- pissed !!!

The patch was originally slated for later this week, and they clarified that PC being a more open platform made it more difficult to make sure the patch would work across multiple rig configurations.

Considering the fact that Xbox has the patch this early in the week means PC is now getting it in a few days rather than next week.

If you’re going to criticize then at least know the details.

If you already knew these details and still feel like this is “Unbelievable” then you may carry on being “pissed !!!”.

Is there new cards in the game because I had every card and all the bars were full now it is showing a little gap so im curious if they added new cards?

> 2533274793189038;9:
> > 2535406820576751;7:
> > ^^
> > Unbelievable !!!
> > Im so -Yoinking!- pissed !!!
>
> The patch was originally slated for later this week, and they clarified that PC being a more open platform made it more difficult to make sure the patch would work across multiple rig configurations.
>
> Considering the fact that Xbox has the patch this early in the week means PC is now getting it in a few days rather than next week.
>
> If you’re going to criticize then at least know the details.
>
> If you already knew these details and still feel like this is “Unbelievable” then you may carry on being “pissed !!!”.

Taking 3 weeks to patch is -Yoink!- me off !!
After release

Reads patch notes thoroughly…

Sees “Set default difficulty of AI to normal from easy”…

…Breathes sigh of relief

> 2533274904745929;12:
> Reads path notes thoroughly…
>
> Sees “Set default difficulty of AI to normal from easy”…
>
> …Breathes sigh of relief

Well - I don`t get that…

Did they nerf my waifu Anders? It doesn’t really seem like it in the patch notes I read.

I like those PC fixes in the patch. Hate that they take longer but I understand that PC one has a longer list of fixes as well

> 2533274868062286;15:
> I like those PC fixes in the patch. Hate that they take longer but I understand that PC one has a longer list of fixes as well

at least you’re understanding :slight_smile:

> 2533275030042825;16:
> > 2533274868062286;15:
> > I like those PC fixes in the patch. Hate that they take longer but I understand that PC one has a longer list of fixes as well
>
> at least you’re understanding :slight_smile:

Understanding doesn’t mean accepting it. The launch was really really bad on PC.
I know finding bugs is a whole bunch of work, but it feels like the game wasn’t well tested on PC before release. It makes me more sad that this happend that way, but i’m awaiting the patch with pleasure.
At least they could give away some cardpacks for this bad start

> 2535462397456274;17:
> > 2533275030042825;16:
> > > 2533274868062286;15:
> > > I like those PC fixes in the patch. Hate that they take longer but I understand that PC one has a longer list of fixes as well
> >
> > at least you’re understanding :slight_smile:
>
> Understanding doesn’t mean accepting it. The launch was really really bad on PC.
> I know finding bugs is a whole bunch of work, but it feels like the game wasn’t well tested on PC before release. It makes me more sad that this happend that way, but i’m awaiting the patch with pleasure.
> At least they could give away some cardpacks for this bad start

Thisbe true. Some sort of give away would be good.