Patch 1.05.00 is out.

294MB

About what I had expected.

I just got disconnected mid-game for the update. Annoying.

> I just got disconnected mid-game for the update. Annoying.

Me too.

Had a minor issue.

Went to my loadouts, and there is a yellow star by every item in every category.
Every piece of my weapons, armor, or emblems are shown as new.

I held down on the left stick to highlight every item and they went away.

> > I just got disconnected mid-game for the update. Annoying.
>
> Me too.
>
> Had a minor issue.
>
> Went to my loadouts, and there is a yellow star by every item in every category.
> Every piece of my weapons, armor, or emblems are shown as new.
>
> I held down on the left stick to highlight every item and they went away.

I just realized how much of a pain that is going to be with tomorrow’s DLC.

> > > I just got disconnected mid-game for the update. Annoying.
> >
> > Me too.
> >
> > Had a minor issue.
> >
> > Went to my loadouts, and there is a yellow star by every item in every category.
> > Every piece of my weapons, armor, or emblems are shown as new.
> >
> > I held down on the left stick to highlight every item and they went away.
>
> I just realized how much of a pain that is going to be with tomorrow’s DLC.

Meh any time you progress through a specialization you pretty much have to highlight every item to get the stars to go away (since AFAIK there’s no way to ‘skip to starred’).

> > > > I just got disconnected mid-game for the update. Annoying.
> > >
> > > Me too.
> > >
> > > Had a minor issue.
> > >
> > > Went to my loadouts, and there is a yellow star by every item in every category.
> > > Every piece of my weapons, armor, or emblems are shown as new.
> > >
> > > I held down on the left stick to highlight every item and they went away.
> >
> > I just realized how much of a pain that is going to be with tomorrow’s DLC.
>
> Meh any time you progress through a specialization you pretty much have to highlight every item to get the stars to go away (since AFAIK there’s no way to ‘skip to starred’).

I finished those last year, so that hasn’t been an issue in a while.

Nevemind, i downloaded it.

what update is this? what changed

> what update is this? what changed

2 new perks and new armors that will be unlocked tomorrow.

> what update is this? what changed

The Survivor and Recharge Support Upgrades were added.
It is also likely that the armors and Resistor Tactical Package were also added in preparation for tomorrow’s DLC.

> Meh any time you progress through a specialization you pretty much have to highlight every item to get the stars to go away (since AFAIK there’s no way to ‘skip to starred’).

Protip, you can use the triggers to skip down/up a page, instead of scrolling through every single item :slight_smile:

> > Meh any time you progress through a specialization you pretty much have to highlight every item to get the stars to go away (since AFAIK there’s no way to ‘skip to starred’).
>
> Protip, you can use the triggers to skip down/up a page, instead of scrolling through every single item :slight_smile:

Spartans don’t take the easy way out.

It’s a bad day to not be able to connect to live

Whelp, thank Chief that it didn’t require a redownload of War Games. Apparently all the new DLC items were in the update, the actual release tomorrow just being a download for the authorization codes to utilize said content.

I wish the bundle could just come out today since it mostly do that on mondays when it comes to halo

> I wish the bundle could just come out today since it mostly do that on mondays when it comes to halo

Something about Tuesdays makes it the day for all thing game releases. Dunno why.

Crap i can only play on weekends :frowning:

Wow. Survivor is cheap. Full shields when your discharged from the vehicle and everything if you don’t take direct damage.

> > I wish the bundle could just come out today since it mostly do that on mondays when it comes to halo
>
> Something about Tuesdays makes it the day for all thing game releases. Dunno why.

That always bugs me. Im in high school, and because of my siblings all having after school activities and my parents being on tight schedules, i can never go and pick up games on release day, or i risk not being able to get home without walking or waiting for the bus. And i cant play any of them because im not allowed to play on weekdays. So i miss most of the Halo matchmaking updates or dont get to play them for very long, like the DLC playlists