Pass through bodies

FTC Saber and I were realizing that you walk right through team mates, and it doesn’t even force someone out of your position if you stand inside one another.

So… an entire team could cram themselves into a corner and hide. Since there is no friendly fire, they could light up an enemy and nearly instant kill them. This is weird.

well thats one way to screw with the bots.

I’m not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, teammates can no longer get in your way walking in small areas, on the other, you can no longer jump on their head to access an area (helpful for objective games). It is also weird to have your teammate walk through you as you are shooting at an enemy.

> 2533274791998460;3:
> I’m not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, teammates can no longer get in your way walking in small areas, on the other, you can no longer jump on their head to access an area (helpful for objective games). It is also weird to have your teammate walk through you as you are shooting at an enemy.

Imagine trying to shoot a warthog full of enemies carrying your team’s flag with a rocket launcher just to have a suicide from a team mate walking through you as soon as you pull the trigger.

I’m happy about this because It angers me to no end when I get killed because a teammate had to get in my way when I’m trying to take cover or when someone stands right behind or in front of me when I’m shooting or moving

I personally think this feature takes away from tactics and creativity of the game. The game should punish you for shooting your teammates, as it always has.

That part doesn’t feel like Halo there should be player Collision no matter the match type the lunge for melee should be turned down and friendly fire should be back hated that in Halo 4

This has nearly got me killed on a few occasions when trying to throw a grenade; a teammate walks right through me just as I am throwing it and the grenade bounces off them, straight towards me.