Pass Tense coating for Mjolnir armor: Is this feasible for a future month's game pass perk?

Since the first Pass Tense coating came out in December for the MA40, I have been wondering whether there will be a Pass Tense armor coating in the foreseeable future and whether it would be an abomination or a nice addition to the Pass Tense family. Opinions? What core would it be for?

1 Like

Only time will tell. I can see it happening though. Personally I don’t like the shiny dark green and wouldn’t on a whole core, but it would be an acceptable game pass perk.

1 Like

Yeah, there will be an armour coating eventually but I worry it’ll look awfully similar to Deathly Poison which I main and I absolutely love. I’d hate to see them bring out something that looks so close to that considering how ‘special’ it’s supposed to be.

I know they’ll do it too because they already brought out a crazily similar Pass Tense coating for the BR that looks almost the same as the Deathly Poison coating.

2 Likes

I mean fair enough, that neon lime green is kind of hard on the eyes and should not be applied on the Yoroi core EVER but it certainly would make a statement. It might just end up being a more neon version of the MK VII platinum anniversary coating.

1 Like

That is a good point. They did pretty much the same thing with the HCS Winter coatings and Watchdog coatings if I remember correctly. Hopefully, we won’t have a repeat of that mess.

1 Like

Signs point to no seeing as how April’s perks are just challenge swaps and XP boosts.

1 Like