pasinger warthog veiw

does any one no if the passenger will be first or third person

(Fryface)

Can’t tell if trolling or just never played a Halo game before…

> does any one no if the passenger will be first or third person

Does your question have to do with sound and graphic? If so, then maybe.

Does it not have to do with sound and graphic? If so, then it’ll be first.

The only thing they worked on was the sound and graphics of Halo CE.

> does any one no if the passenger will be first or third person

First person; in-game PoV is certainly a “gameplay” aspect, so it isn’t being changed from the original.

I hope in Halo 4 they make all vehicles 1st person. I don’t know why they changed it in the first place. I remeber telling my driver to stop when we were going over to an enemy base so I could kill the guards withmy sniper then dirve over to get an easy flag.

> (Fryface)
>
> Can’t tell if trolling or just never played a Halo game before…

Halo PC has first person view from the passenger, or did when I played it.

> (Fryface)
>

Halo 1 Passenger was first person …

> (Fryface)
>

can’t tell if you’re the troll or you don’t remember the warthog passenger in Halo CE having the first person view.

First person.

Definitely 1st person

It’s definitely still first person. :slight_smile:

I think it is 3rd person unless they change it in the next TU. It will be reach’s multiplayer on a Halo 1 map. So it would be 3rd unless the new TU changes that.

> I think it is 3rd person unless they change it in the next TU. It will be reach’s multiplayer on a Halo 1 map. So it would be 3rd unless the new TU changes that.

i believe we’re all talking about the campaign.

Campaign: Yes
Multiplayer: No

It’s going to be first person view on the passengers side in CE:A.

You’ll know this if you actually ever played the original game which allowed you to well ride shotgun and aim your gun in first person unlike the later Halos which switch the camera to third.

Dunno about you folks here on the forums but i felt much more immersed in first person as far as campaign experiences go.

As for the MP maps, it will be third person view for the passenger because they are for Reach.

> I think it is 3rd person unless they change it in the next TU. It will be reach’s multiplayer on a Halo 1 map. So it would be 3rd unless the new TU changes that.

that would be the gunner

if your friend gets into the warthog your driving can you see his health like the marines in CE and vice versa

and acualy havent played it in forever and coulde never get a marine to drive me so i only new from my new pc one

> It’s going to be first person view on the passengers side in CE:A.
>
> You’ll know this if you actually ever played the original game which allowed you to well ride shotgun and aim your gun in first person unlike the later Halos which switch the camera to third.
>
>
> Dunno about you folks here on the forums but i felt much more immersed in first person as far as campaign experiences go.
>
>
> As for the MP maps, it will be third person view for the passenger because they are for Reach.

Immersion, as in a roller coaster? Awww yahhh. First person was always lovely.

> > (Fryface)
> >
> > Can’t tell if trolling or just never played a Halo game before…
>
> can’t tell if you’re the troll or you don’t remember the warthog passenger in Halo CE having the first person view.

> > (Fryface)
> >
> > Can’t tell if trolling or just never played a Halo game before…
>
> Halo 1 Passenger was first person …

Yeah, that was kinda the point. I’ll rephrase it, ‘Can’t tell if trolling or just never played Halo CE’