Party restrictions

I hope that I’m not in the minority when I say that party vs randoms are basically cheating boost fests.

I just played a CTF match on one of the new forge maps against a party. The party always backed each other out and always had someone camo camp the flag, while my team was mostly harmless due to us not being organised.

Would you support a party restriction system?

If people are playing in a Party and you aren’t…

your loss.

You seriously aren’t suggesting you stop people from playing with friends because when that happens you lose, right?

Thats just team work. Its no different from getting matched up against a competant team of randoms who communicate.

> If people are playing in a Party and you aren’t…
>
> your loss.
>
>
> You seriously aren’t suggesting you stop people from playing with friends because when that happens you lose, right?

No, I’m suggesting that partys face partys not randoms.

That would make it actually competitive and not just an aimless shooting ground.

So are you saying that would like a playlist set up like Halo Wars has where you either join as a single player or as a party?

> Thats just team work. Its no different from getting matched up against a competant team of randoms who communicate.

Randoms can mostly just communicate through callouts, while partys can form strategies.

There is a big difference.

> So are you saying that would like a playlist set up like Halo Wars has where you either join as a single player or as a party?

Yeah.

> If people are playing in a Party and you aren’t…
>
> your loss.
>
>
> You seriously aren’t suggesting you stop people from playing with friends because when that happens you lose, right?

The only way for randoms to beat a party is to get slayer voted, but the party members never choose it.