Partner System in Warzone

Does anyone think warzone would be better with partners?

By this I mean the way teams worked in Invasion from Reach.

I loved being able to respawn on a partner rather than having to start out all the way from the base and having to run to get back into the action.

I just think having a partner to spawn on would really add on to the Warzone experience. It will help influence people to actually move/work together as a team.

Anyone else share this thought?

Im not sure it would work with the capturing side and the boss kills, seems like one guy could just go invisible and sneak to the other side and then his whole squad could spawn on him.

Well my thoughts are the reason why 343 has the spawns the way they are is for balance. If everyone had the ability to get right back to defending the base without having to go a certain distance, then it would make it much more challenging to take over the base.

I think if the maps were a bit bigger, it would be neat to spawn in someone’s vehicle that isn’t in direct combat at the moment

I spawn with by an allies in warzone sometimes I know this because I spawned outside the map with one on stormbreak then 3 more showed up after.

There definitely needs to be more Fireteam spawning.

Inside bases, spawning inside a teammate’s/FT’s vehicle would be a nice option to have implemented.

Spawning very near to fireteammates would be another great thing to have, through one or multiple ways.

… Even just having “Brospawning” within base areas.

Having to find fireteammates and see the farthest base’s status is nowhere near as fun or smooth as it could be.

> 2533274874103116;2:
> Im not sure it would work with the capturing side and the boss kills, seems like one guy could just go invisible and sneak to the other side and then his whole squad could spawn on him.

Well i didnt mean everyone could spawn on one person…i meant within your 12 man team there are 6 teams of 2 or 4 teams of 3, splitting your team up into squads