Par Time bug on Regret?

So I played this mission now for the forth time… with 1x multiplicator skulls on legendary for the monopolized achievement…
My last run was even 15 min. I cannot believe I just made it so quick (look at my xbox screenshots for proof) because this mission is just NUTS for me. HAHA

But Waypoint just won’t register my playthrough for this level… can I do something against that?
Also my played time@mcc isn’t changing at all. I don’t know what to do…

I thought maybe it’s a typical mcc bug and I should stop reverting to last checkpoint when I die (I do this to safe 2-3 sec)
And on my 15 min run I only died like 4 times and always let the game revert me to last checkpoint.

The only thing I’ve done was when I ruined my speedrun I paused and clicked “restart mission” - do you guys think this breaks the par time registration (I mean we’re talking about mcc right now HAHA) and I need to go back to the main menu and start the mission all again? This will make things just more frustrating for me tbh.

Halo 2 is my last game where I need the under 3 hours achievement. I never had this thing before… I left Regret and Gravemind to be my last missions and I just don’t want to be unable to get this achievement because of a game bug… =(

where is the map regret?

> 2533275034069478;2:
> where is the map regret?

what?

EDIT:

what I’ve also noticed is that I played a social multiplayer game (Halo 3 Team BR’s on Isolation) and the mcc playtime isn’t moving at all anymore. It’s staying at 50.22:33:05. what the?

EDIT 2:

Ok the “total multiplayer games played” counter is registering my games… but the playtime still not. No matter if it’s campaign or multiplayer. Strange…

I can’ think of anything other than dobyou accidentally have a 0x skull on like bandana.

> 2533274809890894;4:
> I can’ think of anything other than dobyou accidentally have a 0x skull on like bandana.

I made a picture and uploaded it on twitter.

Like I said… I had no 0x skulls activated. >.<

If you haven’t already, try running through the level again on Easy. It might “push” your Legendary run through if MCC has it saved somewhere.

> 2533274824050480;6:
> If you haven’t already, try running through the level again on Easy. It might “push” your Legendary run through if MCC has it saved somewhere.

it updated the “top 5 friends list” for par time on easy… this hasn’t happend when I played it on legendary. But it hasn’t changed the time to either my easy or even the legendary run. And my all time playtime still stucks at the exact same time. It’s so strange… I just don’t get it.

EDIT:

Nevermind. It hasn’t even updated the top 5 friends list… It only showed up which didn’t happend on my legendary run.

> 2533274810446214;7:
> > 2533274824050480;6:
> > If you haven’t already, try running through the level again on Easy. It might “push” your Legendary run through if MCC has it saved somewhere.
>
> it updated the “top 5 friends list” for par time on easy… this hasn’t happend when I played it on legendary. But it hasn’t changed the time to either my easy or even the legendary run. And my all time playtime still stucks at the exact same time. It’s so strange… I just don’t get it.
>
> EDIT:
>
> Nevermind. It hasn’t even updated the top 5 friends list… It only showed up which didn’t happend on my legendary run.

The other things I can suggest are clearing your cache by deleting persistent storage under your Blu-Ray settings, hard reset your Xbox (hold power button for like 10 seconds), turn it on normally, clear cache again, load up MCC. See if that works. I’m trying to avoid having you delete your game or redo the mission.

> 2533274824050480;8:
> > 2533274810446214;7:
> > > 2533274824050480;6:
> > > If you haven’t already, try running through the level again on Easy. It might “push” your Legendary run through if MCC has it saved somewhere.
> >
> > it updated the “top 5 friends list” for par time on easy… this hasn’t happend when I played it on legendary. But it hasn’t changed the time to either my easy or even the legendary run. And my all time playtime still stucks at the exact same time. It’s so strange… I just don’t get it.
> >
> > EDIT:
> >
> > Nevermind. It hasn’t even updated the top 5 friends list… It only showed up which didn’t happend on my legendary run.
>
> The other things I can suggest are clearing your cache by deleting persistent storage under your Blu-Ray settings, hard reset your Xbox (hold power button for like 10 seconds), turn it on normally, clear cache again, load up MCC. See if that works. I’m trying to avoid having you delete your game or redo the mission.

I’ve come to the conclusion that my stats won’t progress because I’m in the insider programm now… lame. I hope they saved my played games and it’s only a bug.