Par scores need to be re evaluated

Some of these levels are ridiculous to hit par score. What’s worse, playing coop makes it near impossible. They need to be lowered or give a higher pay out per kill. Anyone else agree?

In halos 1,3,4 the par scores are fairly easy to hit on legendary. Halo 2 is ridiculous though on legendary everything is worth like 6 points i’ve ranged 20-80k points in 1,3,4 but in 2 I ranged 6-10k. Also the scoring stops if you take more than an hour to complete a level and that happens often when you’re playing by yourself on legendary.Which is stupid because everything starts becoming 0’s and then it’s impossible to hot any par scores.

> 2533274800239880;2:
> In halos 1,3,4 the par scores are fairly easy to hit on legendary. Halo 2 is ridiculous though on legendary everything is worth like 6 points i’ve ranged 20-80k points in 1,3,4 but in 2 I ranged 6-10k. Also the scoring stops if you take more than an hour to complete a level and that happens often when you’re playing by yourself on legendary.Which is stupid because everything starts becoming 0’s and then it’s impossible to hot any par scores.

That is actually a gift in my view. If you play to a certain point (about 20-30k above the threshold need) and then use the checkpoints you will never have any issue with the par scores because the timer will subtract about 15-20k so the goal should be about 50k before the timer starts and once that happens the player is fine. I have found the best way to get these done is on Legendary. In fact, the Legendary playlists are the best option.

To each their own, of course, but if someone is capable of solo Legendary than these are quite easy. I learned this after toiling numerous combinations of skulls which became irritating.

I just finished Pillar of Autumn on legendary.

No deaths, no skulls, completed in 27 minutes. Grand total is 13,538.

Is this normal?

> 2533274830262034;4:
> I just finished Pillar of Autumn on legendary.
>
> No deaths, no skulls, completed in 27 minutes. Grand total is 13,538.
>
> Is this normal?

So far I only have the par score on Pillar of Autumn. I got it by playing solo Heroic with all skulls on except Foreign. Ended in 13:10 and had 28,156. It took a few tries to balance killing all enemies for points and getting through quickly though. A friend of mine did it Legendary with Iron, Fog, and Famine on and completed it in 11:52 with 36,309.

If you want the goatrope achievement or not you might want to look at his speed run so you know some tricks and strategies.