PAR SCORE KIKOWANI STATION IMPOSSIBLE

I was doing par score on kikowani station when right before the scarab part the game decided to award me with 0 points for everything, from that point on every Brute, Grunt, Jackel, Engineer, Banshee and the Scarab etc. came up as a zero and awarded no points to my score. I don’t know if this was a one time fluke or a major issue, if anyone else has had this problem please comment. Thank you

The zeros come from either dying too many times, or being way over par time.
Happens to me all the time on legendary, as I die a lot AND take a long time.

I hate the idea of removing points. I should be able to play at my own speed. I don’t give a damn about the leaderboards. I play with scoring for my own enjoyment, so don’t penalise me for doing so.

> 2535429252060275;3:
> I hate the idea of removing points. I should be able to play at my own speed. I don’t give a damn about the leaderboards. I play with scoring for my own enjoyment, so don’t penalise me for doing so.

Then… what’s the point of keeping score?

> 2533274820698418;4:
> > 2535429252060275;3:
> > I hate the idea of removing points. I should be able to play at my own speed. I don’t give a damn about the leaderboards. I play with scoring for my own enjoyment, so don’t penalise me for doing so.
>
> Then… what’s the point of keeping score?

There’s a lot of reasons. Racking up points being enjoyable is the most obvious.

> 2766496913967593;2:
> The zeros come from either dying too many times, or being way over par time.
> Happens to me all the time on legendary, as I die a lot AND take a long time.

I had only died 2 times and was practically speedrunning the mission so it might be an issue related to the system.

> 2533274959657490;6:
> > 2766496913967593;2:
> > The zeros come from either dying too many times, or being way over par time.
> > Happens to me all the time on legendary, as I die a lot AND take a long time.
>
> I had only died 2 times and was practically speedrunning the mission so it might be an issue related to the system.

When stuff like this happens you need to take a screen shot or short video to prove it happened. I bet you were over the par time. If I recall correctly that is what happens when you go over the time. But it’s been years since I got the achievements so I maybe remembering incorrectly

You have 4x whatever the par time is before you start obtaining 0 points.

As long as you can get high enough before you hit that point you should do fine. I just did that on a few longer levels in 3 and ce.

What I wouldsuggest, play all levels on heroic and focus on getting sprees and multi kills, that’s it. As you getsprees, the base points will go up, and multi kills just enhance it. I did this on all 5 games with the exception of a few shorter levels I did on legendary