paquete de mapas halo reach anniversary

Resulta que compre el paquete de mapas de halo reach anniversary pero cuando fui haber solo me daban 2 modalidades anniversary firefight,anniversary classic y las otras 3 no me las dieron quiero saber porque y que debo hacer para que me salgan? en verdad espero no haber perdido mi plata adquiriendo un paquete incompleto

Sorry, but posts must be written in English on the Waypoint Forums.

Are you able to see all of the files on your Xbox? If it looks like something went wrong with the purchase itself, you will want to reach out to your local Xbox Support.

> Are you able to see all of the files on your Xbox? If it looks like something went wrong with the purchase itself, you will want to reach out to your local Xbox Support.

Hehe… Or we’ll allow Spanish.

awkward silence ._.

We aren’t able to respond in anything but English and we do need people to respond to us in English, but might as well ask questions to get to the root of the problem in the process. =)

We hope the reason we haven’t heard back from you is because your issue has been resolved. If your issue has not been resolved, please start a new thread.