Paper Beats rock issues

So, does anyone have this achievement yet? and if so, how did you get it? I swear i did this about 10 times last night and nothing.

And please don’t say what everyone on other sites are saying such as “you have to do it on a defiant map”, Unless you have the achievement and you only got it there. If that were the case I wouldn’t have several other Defiant map pack achievements from other maps.

That one seems hard since people in armor lock always spazz out and go crazy thus making it near impossible to actually assassinate them.

I am not sure, as these last 10 say match made game I was under the impression you could just do them in customs like the last map pack achievements, but there must be a trick to that.

Even if you played on the defiant maps/anniversary maps it still will not unlock them, the only thing I could see as a result of that is using guests but I have not seen anything on these forum or Bungie about that being confirmed.

If doing these in match making I heard some do work like the 3 head shots one, but have not heard of the rock vs paper one working.

yea, we had three people in an anniversary ffa playlist, and tried it out. No luck

343i please remove that achievement.

> 343i please remove that achievement.

If they are going to remove any I would think they would remove those speed run ones on legendary. I can see doing it on heroic, but Library on legendary in less than 30 minutes? I doubt that highly.

> 343i please remove that achievement.

I would rather they remove all the new multiplayer achievements… And never make multiplayer achievements in any other games they make ever again.

I really dislike multiplayer achievements. Especially when they add achievements for insanely hard-to-do thing’s that I’ve already done and that I’ll probably not be able to do ever again. shakes fist angrily at the Bounty Hunter achievement

> > 343i please remove that achievement.
>
> If they are going to remove any I would think they would remove those speed run ones on legendary. I can see doing it on heroic, but Library on legendary in less than 30 minutes? I doubt that highly.

someone, somewhere posted a video of someone doing it in less than 15.

Funny you mention that, was just watching it

Yeah, it’s crap when they add hard achievements that I’ve already done. I seriously doubt I’ll ever get 10 skulls at once again, cause Headhunter sucks.

Maybe this is 343’s clever way of making the point that paper doesn’t actually beat rock?

I have the achievement.
Make sure you’re on the right map.

I’ve only got one of the new achievements - the headshot one. Been playing too much campaign to care.

what playlist/map/gametype was it that you successfully got this in?

Why didn’t they change AL to lock the players view? They can easily see anyone waiting around them.

Dude the first 3 cheevos are on any map and the new 3 are only on defiant DLC because they wanted to make them a bit harder.

Oddly enough when i got it i didnt do the animation. Just a normal beat down.

Must be on Condemned or Highland…

I know… it sucks.

I have it. All you have to do is get slayer on a Defiant map (Condemned is the map I got it on).

If it’s really too hard to get, grab a buddy and go into FFA. You’ll usually end up getting slayer there. It has to be on Condemned or Highlands though.

> > 343i please remove that achievement.
>
> If they are going to remove any I would think they would remove those speed run ones on legendary. I can see doing it on heroic, but Library on legendary in less than 30 minutes? I doubt that highly.

When going for this one. There are certain parts you can skip by jumping over walls. Also i do believe that time spent when reverting counts towards the timer, because i felt that it was alot longer than 30 min. I got it first try. Oh and bandana skull master race.