Palmer dual wielding Pistols.

Just saw the trailer for Sp Ops.

WHY CANT WE DUAL WIELD LYKE SHE CAN!?!?!?!??

balance issues. the game would be broken like halo 2.

Cause we can dual wield Boltshots. Those are too eggheadish for here tastes.

i to think that we should have been allowed to dual wield as this would make the game a whole lot better plus i dont know if it would be broken as you could dual wield in halo 3 and that wasnt broken overall i think dual wielding would be a good thing to add into a halo 5 maybe???//

Because she will still be an absolutely useless ally, who will contribute little to damage.

Give the girl a railgun and ductape her mouth shut. that is what needs to happen.

> balance issues. the game would be broken like halo 2.

Halo 3 had dual-wielding and it worked out just fine. I do wonder why Halo has moved away from a trend it helped really start. I get it inhibits the Guns, Grenades and Melee golden triangle concept behind past Halos, but so do arguably specializations and armor abilities.

Nah, have her dual-wield DMR’s, and add option in S-ops to mute Palmer

Nor Halo 2 or Halo 3 was broken because of it. Not to mention that in Halo 3 nobody used it because of the reduced RoF of both weapons you hold in dual wield state. The guns are what made it broken.

Why was the homing of the PPs charged shot so high in Halo 2, for example? Dual wielding broken? No. The guns feature was and the reason people abused it.

Halo 3 balanced it very well. Removing dual wielding in Reach and ODST was a lame move since they could have kept it for Campaign and FF because it is simply a fun feature. And fun is wat makes you keep playing.

I hope it will return in Halo 5 or another game of the series.

Dual wielding was a great part of Halo 2/3, and I miss it greatly.

Apparently she didn’t have enough hate already…

how was halo 2 broken?

Because shes the commanding Spartan IV upon Infinity and she can do whatever the hell she wants…thats why.

If people hated Dual Wielding they could’ve just left it out of matchmaking.

They didn’t have to remove it completely.

And quite frankly, I fail to see how it is imbalanced. If I can shoot across the map with an AR in Halo 4 there’s no excuse why I can’t wield two weapons with decent power and very low range that actually requires me to find them on the map first.

About the “golden triangle”:
Shooting and Meleeing with an AR or spamming grenades and shooting an AR is ok, but dual wielding isn’t? Where is the logic in that?

> > balance issues. the game would be broken like halo 2.
>
> Nor Halo 2 or Halo 3 was broken because of it. Not to mention that in Halo 3 nobody used it because of the reduced RoF of both weapons you hold in dual wield state. The guns are what made it broken.
>
> Why was the homing of the PPs charged shot so high in Halo 2, for example? Dual wielding broken? No. The guns feature was and the reason people abused it.
>
> Halo 3 balanced it very well. Removing dual wielding in Reach and ODST was a lame move since they could have kept it for Campaign and FF because it is simply a fun feature. And fun is wat makes you keep playing.
>
>
> I hope it will return in Halo 5 or another game of the series.

i used duals all the time in h3! the 2 smgs at the valhalla bases would shred banshees. easiest and fastest way to take them out of the sky. plus the pistol mauler combo was great to use as well. if you carried duals alot you knew what worked best in any situation.

also in h3 most people when using the AR would rely on running and unloading their whole clip on you and then using the melee. if you had say a pistol mauler combo you would just walk backwards while using the pistol then charge them and finish them off with the mauler. and when there teammate rushed you afterwards you had your secondary weapon fully loaded and a full set of nades and maybe an equipment.

Because 343i took out a majority of duel wield weapons, just to put in gimmicky AA’s and a seperate sprint function

Weapons taken out/not included:

smg

spiker

mauler

plasma rifle

brute plasma rifle

Weapons that were included but were buffed to make duel wielding look unbalanced:

pistol (higher damage and added scope)

plasma pistol (effectiveness against vehicles + availability in loadouts = unappealing as a duel wield weapon, although this would not have been a problem in halo 3)

boltshot (overcharge could have/should have been as effective as a mauler, but is currently comparable to a one shot kill shotgun)

suppressor (while it is wielded with two hands, it appears to be small enough to be considered a promethean equivalent to an smg)

Bloom would also be a major turnoff for duel wielding, and larger crosshairs would be preferable, such as in halos 2 and 3.

And for all those nay-sayers out there, it is an OPTION. If you dont want to use the mechanic, then dont. Otherwise, (heh heh…) ADAPT.

> Nah, have her dual-wield DMR’s, and <mark>add option in S-ops to mute Palmer</mark>

THat would make my day. Even better, I rather have Roland do the talking. However, for some episodes, I would love to run into another RvB Easter Egg, so i can hear Caboose.

It was fun for two games but its nice to have a break from it. MAybe HAlo 5 can try it out again but it dont really care. Ill play if we have it or dont

implying people were good because they dual wielded

> Because 343i took out a majority of duel wield weapons, just to put in gimmicky AA’s and a seperate sprint function
>
> Weapons taken out/not included:
>
> smg
>
> spiker
>
> mauler
>
> plasma rifle
>
> brute plasma rifle
>
> Weapons that were included but were buffed to make duel wielding look unbalanced:
>
> pistol (higher damage and added scope)
>
> plasma pistol (effectiveness against vehicles + availability in loadouts = unappealing as a duel wield weapon, although this would not have been a problem in halo 3)
>
> boltshot (overcharge could have/should have been as effective as a mauler, but is currently comparable to a one shot kill shotgun)
>
> suppressor (while it is wielded with two hands, it appears to be small enough to be considered a promethean equivalent to an smg)
>
> Bloom would also be a major turnoff for duel wielding, and larger crosshairs would be preferable, such as in halos 2 and 3.
>
> And for all those nay-sayers out there, it is an OPTION. If you dont want to use the mechanic, then dont. Otherwise, (heh heh…) <mark>ADAPT</mark>.

The evil word!