palmer an original spartan?!

do you think palmer could be an original spartan?
the reason i bring this up is because everytime halsey brought it up she would look at palmer, and palmer always seems to be in competition with chief, it just feels theres alot more to palmer than is being said or more than we know, what do you all think?

Don’t think so - she’s too short. The original Spartans (Spartan IIs) were surgically enhanced to be much taller than Palmer appears to be.

She looked at palmer because she didn’t consider her a spartan… -_-

Pretty sure she looks at Palmer to say ‘You aren’t a real Spartan’.

As far as Halsey is concerned, The Spartan IV’s are a cheap knockoff of her masterpiece, while she’s being punished for gifting the UNSC with real Spartans.

That’s my interpretation of it, at least.

> Don’t think so - she’s too short. The original Spartans (Spartan IIs) were surgically enhanced to be much taller than Palmer appears to be.

yeah but surely it would depend on how tall they were as they grow up if you get me

Palmer is probably a robot created by Halsey.

If anything she maybe someone who failed the original spartan program, that would explain her animosity towards halsey

No She would be alot older if she were a Spartan II

> She looked at palmer because she didn’t consider her a spartan… -_-

makes sense, i just think theres too much mystery around palmer

She talks to much to be an original spartan. Her attitude as well goes against what the 2’s were trained to behave, I love Halsey for pointing out her shortcomings.

> do you think palmer could be an original spartan?
> the reason i bring this up is because everytime halsey brought it up she would look at palmer, and palmer always seems to be in <mark>competition with chief</mark>, it just feels theres alot more to palmer than is being said or more than we know, what do you all think?

OH silly boy!

No palmer wouldnt be able to be any other type of spartan, unless of course they kidnapped her when she was a child then Maybe considering that she might survive the augmentations

> > do you think palmer could be an original spartan?
> > the reason i bring this up is because everytime halsey brought it up she would look at palmer, and palmer always seems to be in <mark>competition with chief</mark>, it just feels theres alot more to palmer than is being said or more than we know, what do you all think?
>
> OH silly boy!
>
> No palmer wouldnt be able to be any other type of spartan, unless of course they kidnapped her when she was a child then Maybe considering that she might survive the augmentations

whats with the highlight-ation?

Palmer has depth comparable to a puddle.

There is nothing interesting to be revealed about her.

Horrible, horrible character.

Palmer an original spartan…please…she’s got the mind of a doorknob. I don’t like her at all.

> > > do you think palmer could be an original spartan?
> > > the reason i bring this up is because everytime halsey brought it up she would look at palmer, and palmer always seems to be in <mark>competition with chief</mark>, it just feels theres alot more to palmer than is being said or more than we know, what do you all think?
> >
> > OH silly boy!
> >
> > No palmer wouldnt be able to be any other type of spartan, unless of course they kidnapped her when she was a child then Maybe considering that she might survive the augmentations
>
> whats with the highlight-ation?

Palmer in competition with chief? Nope.

> > > > do you think palmer could be an original spartan?
> > > > the reason i bring this up is because everytime halsey brought it up she would look at palmer, and palmer always seems to be in <mark>competition with chief</mark>, it just feels theres alot more to palmer than is being said or more than we know, what do you all think?
> > >
> > > OH silly boy!
> > >
> > > No palmer wouldnt be able to be any other type of spartan, unless of course they kidnapped her when she was a child then Maybe considering that she might survive the augmentations
> >
> > whats with the highlight-ation?
>
> Palmer in competition with chief? Nope.

i dunno, it seems like she wants to be better than chief but odviously no one can be

Commander Palmer is just some buffed up Grunt in power armor.

No wait even a Grunt can outsmart her…

wow, lovin all the hate for palmer xD

> > > > > do you think palmer could be an original spartan?
> > > > > the reason i bring this up is because everytime halsey brought it up she would look at palmer, and palmer always seems to be in <mark>competition with chief</mark>, it just feels theres alot more to palmer than is being said or more than we know, what do you all think?
> > > >
> > > > OH silly boy!
> > > >
> > > > No palmer wouldnt be able to be any other type of spartan, unless of course they kidnapped her when she was a child then Maybe considering that she might survive the augmentations
> > >
> > > whats with the highlight-ation?
> >
> > Palmer in competition with chief? Nope.
>
> i dunno, it seems like she wants to be better than chief but odviously no one can be

Absolutely…No one can beat MC, unless ppl start referring to Haloid, then we got a dispute in our hands. lol.

BTW, did anyone see Episode 8 trailer, when that Promethean Knight smacked Palmer right to the ground. That just cracked me up and made my day.