Paired with someone i blocked.

Once again i was paired with someone i blocked and now banned from matchmaking after being paired with this person multiple times (and leaving each match)
What happened to when you blocked someone on xbl you would never hear from or see them again?

I feel this is more an Xbox live error over an in game error but its not hard to change. p.s wheres the report button? -.-

1 hi I’m The ban thread please feed me.

2 sadly blocking only makes it where they can’t send you messages.

Why did you leave? Your ban is your own fault.

Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?

> 2576836393959214;4:
> Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?

Because it used to work that way

I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats

> 2533274979375175;5:
> > 2576836393959214;4:
> > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
>
>
> Because it used to work that way
>
> I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats

Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.

> 2533274856723140;6:
> > 2533274979375175;5:
> > > 2576836393959214;4:
> > > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
> >
> >
> > Because it used to work that way
> >
> > I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats
>
>
> Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.

We don’t know that. People can believe that all they want but unless MS confirms it we don’t know. They could just be pulling a SONY where they know about it and don’t say anything.

> 2533274879407634;7:
> > 2533274856723140;6:
> > > 2533274979375175;5:
> > > > 2576836393959214;4:
> > > > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
> > >
> > >
> > > Because it used to work that way
> > >
> > > I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats
> >
> >
> > Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.
>
>
> We don’t know that. People can believe that all they want but unless MS confirms it we don’t know. They could just be pulling a SONY where they know about it and don’t say anything.

If it were possible, we wouldn’t be having this gametype problem because modders would have added them all back already plus more. I can assure you, the Xbox One hasn’t been cracked yet.

> 2533274856723140;8:
> > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > 2533274856723140;6:
> > > > 2533274979375175;5:
> > > > > 2576836393959214;4:
> > > > > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Because it used to work that way
> > > >
> > > > I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats
> > >
> > >
> > > Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.
> >
> >
> > We don’t know that. People can believe that all they want but unless MS confirms it we don’t know. They could just be pulling a SONY where they know about it and don’t say anything.
>
>
> If it were possible, we wouldn’t be having this gametype problem because modders would have added them all back already plus more. I can assure you, the Xbox One hasn’t been cracked yet.

I can assure you it HAS been cracked.

if someone has 80% accuracy why are they platinum and not in HCS?

> 2533274979375175;9:
> > 2533274856723140;8:
> > > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > > 2533274856723140;6:
> > > > > 2533274979375175;5:
> > > > > > 2576836393959214;4:
> > > > > > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Because it used to work that way
> > > > >
> > > > > I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.
> > >
> > >
> > > We don’t know that. People can believe that all they want but unless MS confirms it we don’t know. They could just be pulling a SONY where they know about it and don’t say anything.
> >
> >
> > If it were possible, we wouldn’t be having this gametype problem because modders would have added them all back already plus more. I can assure you, the Xbox One hasn’t been cracked yet.
>
>
> I can assure you it HAS been cracked.
>
> if someone has 80% accuracy why are they platinum and not in HCS?

If they’re using an Aimbot they wouldn’t have 80% accuracy.

There are no mods on Xbox One yet. No ones hacked it. No JTAGs, no “jailbreaks”, no modded saves, godmodes, or aimbots. You’d think a guy that hacks like you say he does would be a Champion. But Plat is pretty low for a “hacker” who “never misses and sees through walks”.

It blocks communication, it doesn’t bar them from playing games you happen to be in. lol

> 2728966917079826;11:
> It blocks communication, it doesn’t bar them from playing games you happen to be in. lol

It blocks them on the 360. you never get paired with them again.

> 2533274856723140;10:
> > 2533274979375175;9:
> > > 2533274856723140;8:
> > > > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > > > 2533274856723140;6:
> > > > > > 2533274979375175;5:
> > > > > > > 2576836393959214;4:
> > > > > > > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Because it used to work that way
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > We don’t know that. People can believe that all they want but unless MS confirms it we don’t know. They could just be pulling a SONY where they know about it and don’t say anything.
> > >
> > >
> > > If it were possible, we wouldn’t be having this gametype problem because modders would have added them all back already plus more. I can assure you, the Xbox One hasn’t been cracked yet.
> >
> >
> > I can assure you it HAS been cracked.
> >
> > if someone has 80% accuracy why are they platinum and not in HCS?
>
>
> If they’re using an Aimbot they wouldn’t have 80% accuracy.
>
> There are no mods on Xbox One yet. No ones hacked it. No JTAGs, no “jailbreaks”, no modded saves, godmodes, or aimbots. You’d think a guy that hacks like you say he does would be a Champion. But Plat is pretty low for a “hacker” who “never misses and sees through walks”.

Well next time you die by him watch his killcam THEN tell me there are no hacks.

> 2533274979375175;13:
> > 2533274856723140;10:
> > > 2533274979375175;9:
> > > > 2533274856723140;8:
> > > > > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > > > > 2533274856723140;6:
> > > > > > > 2533274979375175;5:
> > > > > > > > 2576836393959214;4:
> > > > > > > > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Because it used to work that way
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > We don’t know that. People can believe that all they want but unless MS confirms it we don’t know. They could just be pulling a SONY where they know about it and don’t say anything.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > If it were possible, we wouldn’t be having this gametype problem because modders would have added them all back already plus more. I can assure you, the Xbox One hasn’t been cracked yet.
> > >
> > >
> > > I can assure you it HAS been cracked.
> > >
> > > if someone has 80% accuracy why are they platinum and not in HCS?
> >
> >
> > If they’re using an Aimbot they wouldn’t have 80% accuracy.
> >
> > There are no mods on Xbox One yet. No ones hacked it. No JTAGs, no “jailbreaks”, no modded saves, godmodes, or aimbots. You’d think a guy that hacks like you say he does would be a Champion. But Plat is pretty low for a “hacker” who “never misses and sees through walks”.
>
>
> Well next time you die by him watch his killcam THEN tell me there are no hacks.

Killcams/Theater are extreme inaccurate, Theater especially in Halo 5.

> 2533274856723140;14:
> > 2533274979375175;13:
> > > 2533274856723140;10:
> > > > 2533274979375175;9:
> > > > > 2533274856723140;8:
> > > > > > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > > > > > 2533274856723140;6:
> > > > > > > > 2533274979375175;5:
> > > > > > > > > 2576836393959214;4:
> > > > > > > > > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > Because it used to work that way
> > > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > We don’t know that. People can believe that all they want but unless MS confirms it we don’t know. They could just be pulling a SONY where they know about it and don’t say anything.
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > If it were possible, we wouldn’t be having this gametype problem because modders would have added them all back already plus more. I can assure you, the Xbox One hasn’t been cracked yet.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > I can assure you it HAS been cracked.
> > > >
> > > > if someone has 80% accuracy why are they platinum and not in HCS?
> > >
> > >
> > > If they’re using an Aimbot they wouldn’t have 80% accuracy.
> > >
> > > There are no mods on Xbox One yet. No ones hacked it. No JTAGs, no “jailbreaks”, no modded saves, godmodes, or aimbots. You’d think a guy that hacks like you say he does would be a Champion. But Plat is pretty low for a “hacker” who “never misses and sees through walks”.
> >
> >
> > Well next time you die by him watch his killcam THEN tell me there are no hacks.
>
>
> Killcams/Theater are extreme inaccurate, Theater especially in Halo 5.

can confirm, I once was reviewing a warzone match and somehow I was on Red even though my armor was clearly Blue. Theater definetly has its bugs about it. that and players who have played enough can eventually predict someone’s movements if they keep going for the same strategy that previously failed, snipers can eventually get godlike reflexes without aimbot its called training and even then its not infallible so maybe whoever you blocked was having a bad season

though if it was a hack then shame on them

> 2533274856723140;6:
> > 2533274979375175;5:
> > > 2576836393959214;4:
> > > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
> >
> >
> > Because it used to work that way
> >
> > I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats
>
>
> Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.

Bwahahaha!.. Oh wait, you’re serious? You think people havent done it yet? Man, I wish I lived in your world.

> 2533274856723140;10:
> > 2533274979375175;9:
> > > 2533274856723140;8:
> > > > 2533274879407634;7:
> > > > > 2533274856723140;6:
> > > > > > 2533274979375175;5:
> > > > > > > 2576836393959214;4:
> > > > > > > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
> > > > > >
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Because it used to work that way
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats
> > > > >
> > > > >
> > > > > Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.
> > > >
> > > >
> > > > We don’t know that. People can believe that all they want but unless MS confirms it we don’t know. They could just be pulling a SONY where they know about it and don’t say anything.
> > >
> > >
> > > If it were possible, we wouldn’t be having this gametype problem because modders would have added them all back already plus more. I can assure you, the Xbox One hasn’t been cracked yet.
> >
> >
> > I can assure you it HAS been cracked.
> >
> > if someone has 80% accuracy why are they platinum and not in HCS?
>
>
> If they’re using an Aimbot they wouldn’t have 80% accuracy.
>
> There are no mods on Xbox One yet. No ones hacked it. No JTAGs, no “jailbreaks”, no modded saves, godmodes, or aimbots. You’d think a guy that hacks like you say he does would be a Champion. But Plat is pretty low for a “hacker” who “never misses and sees through walks”.

You can shoot at a wall to lower your aim percentage, even if it is tracking so it’s pretty easy to do. You can mod and keep yourself off the radar with some easy tricks. Your claims of no modders on Xbox One are hilarious by the way.

> 2535449665894532;16:
> > 2533274856723140;6:
> > > 2533274979375175;5:
> > > > 2576836393959214;4:
> > > > Why would you assume blocking them from the xbox menu makes it so that you never get paired with them in a game?
> > >
> > >
> > > Because it used to work that way
> > >
> > > I left because you can see on his killcam that he is aimbotting. he had 80% accuracy on stats
> >
> >
> > Hacks are not yet possible on Xbox One.
>
>
> Bwahahaha!.. Oh wait, you’re serious? You think people havent done it yet? Man, I wish I lived in your world.

You do live in my world, because hackers haven’t figured out how to mod the One yet.

I didn’t think aimbots would work with H5 since it runs on dedicated servers
I’m not 100% certain but I don’t think aimbots can work on dedicated servers
aimbots and other jtags worked on the 360 because it was all p2p

  1. Blocking on the Xbox 360 DID NOT stop you from playing them again.

  2. You cant mod on Xbox One.

  3. You didnt get cheated. You reported and blocked the guy for no reason. Post a video of your claims.

  4. I already know that no matter what we say, you are not gonna change your mind. You will forever think that you got modded even though you were only outplayed. Theres a lot of people like that on xbox. They refuse to believe anything other than “they had aimbots”.